By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 3: Open World looks amazing

Around the Network

Yeah, Turn 10 and Playground are working with a great engine. Forza being annual means we see frequent improvements as well.

I've been revisiting FH2 and it looks dated in comparison. But it looked great when it released.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Its because of the setting they chose

Forza Horizon 3 is just amazing. From the driving to the picture viewer, drone mode, customization, events... can't go wrong with this game.

Wow, really amazing that the landscape can look up in such close up. Usually you don't design it to look good when you step out of the car. Damn amazing.

The second and third video made me think about the next Red Dead and how much I'm looking forward to that. I love deserts.

Around the Network

Also the 1st video is the best, I want to play the game just because of how much that first video looks like a small suburban Australian town. Its the small details they have right that just make it feel so authentic.

That looks fantastic! I'm dangerously close to wanting a Xbox One S, especially since it also plays 4k blu-ray. Brb, checking my account!

Atm i'm playing this game on my Xbox One S(

Looks great. Looking forward to playing it on Scorpio next year.
First video looks best indeed, rain filter helps I guess.

This was a good feature to add to the game. That world looks amazing.