By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - MLB Pitcher Jose Fernandez Dies at 24

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2665710-marlins-sp-jose-fernandez-dies-at-age-24

I'm shocked and heart broken!

RIP

Around the Network

That's terrible.

Meanwhile 100 more people died in a car wreck yesterday, like every single day. Most of them weren't speeding in an expensive toy. And 99% of them weren't millionaires. Heartbroken for them?

User was banned for attempt at being an edge-lord ~StarOcean

Wiibaron said:
Meanwhile 100 more people died in a car wreck yesterday, like every single day. Most of them weren't speeding in an expensive toy. And 99% of them weren't millionaires. Heartbroken for them?

Maybe he wasnt a fan of them? Thats just a silly comparison.

Tragic news, having just announced the pregnancy of his girlfriend. Never really watched him play, but I do know he was a great pitcher with an even greater future ahead of him. Seemed to always have a smile on his face too.
Obligatory gif:

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Never heard of him but nevertheless, a 24 year old no matter what thier profession is tragic. Far too young.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Heard about this morning. I don't follow the NL as much, so I didn't know him as a player. Sad news. In 1993, two Cleveland Indians, both also pitchers, both also on a boat, were killed when their boat slammed into a dock decapitating them. Pretty gruesome stuff.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Regardless if it's an athlete or your typical Joe, unfortunate to see things like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.