By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto "Ultimate Ninja" series is going to end

The games have always been fun to play. Sucks that its ending.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Fei-Hung said:

What's Naruto like? I didn't like DBZ. 

They vary.
The storm series usually has a good focus on the story, with the villages (usually just some tiny parts of them) to go by.

The fighting is really nice, there is a lot of variety on combat as there is a lot of characters with all the kinds of different skills, but playing it is very simple and similar to them, even if the results will be a lot different.

Also there are some really, really good and epic fights as you go on, you'll have some QTE here and there on some big scale story fights as well.

You should really try it, if you like the series, you'll love the games, and if you don't, you should still like to play it against a friend, it's as good as casual fun goes.

I've always wanted to buy but I never bit the bullet. DBZ felt too button mashy and all over the place. 

I had high hopes for the Bleach game too but they screwed it up. If love a Naruto / Bleach / Blue Exorcist etc game with really good combat. I'll keep a look out and see if I can pick one up cheap. Or maybe wait until you get your ps4 so I can play you :p

BraLoD said:
Fei-Hung said:

I've always wanted to buy but I never bit the bullet. DBZ felt too button mashy and all over the place. 

I had high hopes for the Bleach game too but they screwed it up. If love a Naruto / Bleach / Blue Exorcist etc game with really good combat. I'll keep a look out and see if I can pick one up cheap. Or maybe wait until you get your ps4 so I can play you :p

Naruto is still button mashing, but it's very rewarding just as well.
I've played a lot of DB games, and also one Bleach game.
No anime game comes close to be as good as Naruto main series, since Ultimate Ninja 4 on the PS2.

Not even the AoT game?! 

BraLoD said:
Fei-Hung said:

Not even the AoT game?! 

Didn't play that one, but AoT doesn't come close to Naruto, anyway

Nope, it chews it up and spits it out like :p

BraLoD said:
Fei-Hung said:

Nope, it chews it up and spits it out like :p

Poor AoT, you don't need to go that far XP

This is pretty much Naruto and DBZ:

https://youtu.be/RjzlA0wvrFY

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
How similar are the Naruto games to the DBZ games?

Very different.

Personally, I like Naruto more for the very big character selection. Not only that, but all the characters are unique with their own fighting style. 

You should try the games out. Ninja Storm & Clash of Ninja are both different, but great series to play. Some people prefer Ninja storm, others prefer the Clash of Ninja series. All in your taste.

jason1637 said:
The games have always been fun to play. Sucks that its ending.

better than milking the game tbh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Mar1217 said:
Hope Cyberconnect2 will finally be able to go on with one of their project. A Solatorobo sequel would be great :)

alternine said:
Good now focus on Asura's Wrath 2 Cyberconnect!!

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Good now maybe they can finally make a dbz or one piece game!

All 3 of you have great points. Their games were far from lackluster. Every game simple improved from the previous one. I can imagine them making many more high quality titles for many other companies who want their anime to turn into a game.

pastro243 said:
Storm games have been awesome, I'm kinda sad we will lose the fluid anime animation they showed in the Naruto games. Seriously, I haven't seen something so well translated from the good animated episodes to a game before.

Anyway, I hope whatever they make comes off good

Truly shows how you don't need super realistic graphics to make a game look unbelievable. 

I feel like they'll go off to another popular anime series. DBZ, One Piece, attack on titan, etc

Eagle367 said:
I hope they make naruto for Nintendo consoles. I crave me some shinobi fighting

I don't get why the Storm games weren't on Wii U.

Wii U has an excellent market for the naruto games, especially since Naruto is not only popular in the west, but still super successful in Japan. Not like it takes a lot to run the games.

I know right so stupid of them

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also