By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 6 Reasons To Buy A PS4 Pro Instead Of An Xbox One S and 7 reasons why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zZ9PpUl7_g

this youtuber is becoming more and more my favorite channel

Around the Network

He is fun to watch, and he makes good points.

I'm really waiting to see how impressed I am by Sony's VR. The Scorpio looks like the more enticing console, so either I decide I can't live without Sony's VR or I'll likely be hopping from the PS4 to the Scorpio a year from now... just have to convince my friends to migrate.

I didn't watch this video, but I did watch one of his a week ago.

Put him immediately on the "not interested in this channel" list on youtube.

Just some screaming angry fanboy. He tried to come off as this all neutral unbiased smart person, yet he was constnatly screaming and calling people idiots. Very big hypocryte, imo. Do not want him on my recommended list at all.

The title of this thread is very misleading. It makes it seem as if you'd see an article or list of 6 reasons someone thinks you should buy a PS4P over an Xbone S. Instead you get a Youtube video of some fucking moron screaming and cursing about how dumb some people are for engaging in console warz and being fanboys... and then he proceeds to engage in console warz as a fanboy. Can a mod please edit?

Also, people actually enjoy this type of stuff? Idk who Crapgamer is but sheesh, this is like.. unwatchable.

Around the Network

I watched the first 10 seconds of this video and immediately closed it. I could not handle the annoyance.

I can understand his rage, but I don't like how he express it and points it out. Totally uneducated.

Console lovers are more nerds than geeks. Not only that but while all of them know what a PS4 is, only a few know what an APU is and even fewer understand how they work.

I can't stress enough how many times I read so many ignorant posts in these very forums about how DirectX12 "changes the CPU pipeline" or how "4K and UHD are the same thing" or how "an APU is just a CPU with a GPU inside", or even "GDDR5 is the PS4 is the same as DDR3 in the XB1".

Really? In the age of information? With so many articles out there? I don't expect people to be hardware architects like me, but they have to at least try to learn some stuff.

To read that the "CPU inside the PS4P is bottlenecking the GPU" is amazingly stupid and I have not read a single hardware engineer say so, and I clearly won't be the first.

People also forget that APU's have different states of operation and different optimization modes for each state.

It's really hard to argue when people read an article made by a journalist(or worse, a wannabe journalist) with no compromise to the truth of information and also with no knowledge of what he speaks of and think they know everything.

As I said, people in general are just superficial lovers, they only care about what they want and they only accept as truth as what they want to hear. If something doesn't agree with what they believe in, they quickly become angry or start to throw garbage at you with false informations.

Then again, I understand most people here are young, but that's not an excuse. All the contrary, to be young is to have the gift of all life in front of you, to waste that in false belief is just plain arrogance.

So yeah, I'm already tired of ignorance against myself and others as I see them in a daily basis so I can totally understand the rage of "false information" on the video.

But again, this is not the way to express that anger, this YouTuber sounds like a kid having a tantrum. It does not appeal to me.

Lol seen a couple of this guy's videos and he's definitely not a fanboy lol. I agree with a lot if his points

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Watching Angry youtuber's is not what i like to do with my spare time. Who needs that kind of energy?

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

I lost half my brain cells watching just 1 minute of this garbage.