By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Celebs... here to save... push their own agendas.

FragilE^ said:

Yes, it is absolutely that hard to believe.
http://gawker.com/clinton-campaign-reportedly-paid-katy-perrys-company-7-1760133464
You think 70k is anything more than coffee money for Katy Perry?

You can call it a conspiracy if you want to, I think that would be giving them too much credit though. I don't think most of these people give a shit. Its just the cool, hip thing to hate Drumpf and call him Hitler.

I'm not sure what your point is.  If 70K (the explanation that it was used to cover expenses seems reasonable)  isn't anything more than coffee money to her, then doesn't that mean she's most likely doing it because she legitimately supports Hillary?

Considering how easy it is to find people with strong opinions against Trump in the general population, I'm confused as to why you find it so hard to believe that there are celebrities who also strongly dislike him.

Drumpf? That's not a direct quote. Did you alter my text? ._. Drumpf is a decent name though.

I'm just saying that she'd go through the trouble, earning a "measly" 70k, despite being so rich already. "Robert Downey Jr made 50 million for the Avengers" this does not make him, or anyone else, unable to take money for work.

Of course, they might actually have a deep, passionate hatred for Trump. But none of them are out there trying to make a difference, unless in these instances where they're given a script, a production crew, a fancy camera, a fancy studio and a couple of editors to wrap it all up. In other words, IMO, this was an obvious paid ad.

Around the Network

Famous and rich actors have a tendency to become delusional about their own importance, which leads to fascisme and they end up like dumb degenerated assholes who does everything to get as much publicity (A form of a crave for worship)..

"Look at me, i am walking the red carpet"
while 2,5 billion people starves in poverty across the globe.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

FragilE^ said:

I'm not sure what your point is.  If 70K (the explanation that it was used to cover expenses seems reasonable)  isn't anything more than coffee money to her, then doesn't that mean she's most likely doing it because she legitimately supports Hillary?

Considering how easy it is to find people with strong opinions against Drumpf in the general population, I'm confused as to why you find it so hard to believe that there are celebrities who also strongly dislike him.

Drumpf? That's not a direct quote. Did you alter my text? ._. Drumpf is a decent name though.

I'm just saying that she'd go through the trouble, earning a "measly" 70k, despite being so rich already. "Robert Downey Jr made 50 million for the Avengers" this does not make him, or anyone else, unable to take money for work.

Of course, they might actually have a deep, passionate hatred for Drumpf. But none of them are out there trying to make a difference, unless in these instances where they're given a script, a production crew, a fancy camera, a fancy studio and a couple of editors to wrap it all up. In other words, IMO, this was an obvious paid ad.

I actually have a browser plug in that automatically changes the word Trump to Drumpf.  So, my browser altered it automatically.  

Of course people can take money for work, but it's highly unlikely that 70,000 dollars would sway Katy Perry to campaign for someone she didn't actually support.  Similarly, I highly doubt that money was a motivating factor for Robert Downey Jr.

The idea that the group had enough money to pay about a dozen rather wealthy actors to go against their beliefs is kind of silly.  The pac was started by Joss Whedon, with about 1 million dollars, and has not been doing any fundraising beyond that.  Joss Whedon has worked with most of those actors, so most likely they were doing this as a favor to him.  Of course, that doesn't mean that they don't legitimately dislike Trump.  One million dollars isn't going to buy off 12 or so very wealthy actors. Hollywood as a whole tends to lean to the left, so finding a few celebrities willing to speak against Trump is one of the least suspicious things I can imagine.

i dont even have to watch the video to know they tell you to vote hillary and democrat :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick