By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4pro: Digital Foundry Hands On (Looking Good)

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

This is the reason why Albert Penello is campaigning so hard for the Scorpio one year before its release.

LivingMetal said:
This is the reason why Albert Penello is campaigning so hard for the Scorpio one year before its release.

Would he not be doing this no matter what.  No matter how the PS4 Pro does good or bad, MS would still need to drum up hype for scorpio.

I love Digital Foundry.

And I think I'm gonna love my PS4 Pro in November.

LivingMetal said:

Brutal and true

Around the Network

I'm sure they'll fix it for launch, but i'm surprised Sony showed Pro running Horizon dropping frames into the 20's like this.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

Mafioso said:
I'm sure they'll fix it for launch, but i'm surprised Sony showed Pro running Horizon dropping frames into the 20's like this.

When you put it that some will think it was dropping from 60-20fps when in truth it was more like from 30-29/28fps..... But the game is also 5 months away and there is really nothing you can do about it not being fully optimized. 

Further more, even GG has said that the only people good enough to make a game with zero frame drops are Naughty Dog.... they were probably just being humble but still they said it. 

So pretty much what we expect from it. The value is epic!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Why does Leadbetter always look like he's wanking off a ghost?
Seriously, why?

Wait... They showed gta 5 at the start.... That was never confirmed. Were they using pc footage?