By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Could Nintendo Improve Upon SMG

IMO only 3 things;

1. Less linear levels, more like in Mario64, where you could pick up any star in any order, which requires more exploration.

2. Bigger and more "important" hub world, filled with secrets, again more like Mario64.(yes my all-time fauvorite is Mario64)

3. More secrets, maybe something like the blue coins in SMS. And the more you find the more extras you could unlock. Or something like the 3 coins in each level in NSMB.

The game has some other small flaws but they are too small to mention here.

Around the Network

Bump. This is my first thread to get more than 10/20/30/40 replies, makes me feel good. So it seems alot of you want Nintendo to refine and expanded upon what is there. Interesting thoughts guys.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I don't want to see another SMG. A whole new direction is what I want. I have an idea in mind.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Anyone mind if I post my game idea?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

little better camera.

Much better swimming.

Larger worlds, maybe, game length was quite good already, if you went for stars and not just bowser.

Harder, Nintendo used to make much harder games. That should be returned. SMB1,2,3, and world was harder than SMG. Ever since Mario went 3D his life has been easier.

Around the Network

@dewti - go ahead, I think the whole SMG 2 thing has run its course, more replies than I expected anyway. Thanks for the posts guys.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

oh yeah
MAY BE ADD A REAL TWO PLAYER MODE!!

Super Mario Galaxy The Lost Levels as a WiiWare title anyone? Would be awesome, even if they only gave you like 2 galaxies.