By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Witcher 3 not getting any PS4 Pro features :(

Tagged games:

Every old game must take update for 4k upscale, or Native, UHD and higher fps
If looks better on 4k tv comper to standar ps4 maybe, but depend on tv also

So overall i don't see many developers going back to do that extra work, only with new games is more possible to see more ps4 games with Enhanced features

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Makes sense, they aren't exactly as big as some AAA developers so...

Why is it making sense? Not as big as who? A staff of 1500 devs worked on Witcher 3. Thats a whooping 500 more than GTA 5 had.

lol where on earth did you pull that number from? Witcher 3 had 300+ people working on it, and they've now expanded to 500+ for Cyberpunk 2077

GOWTLOZ said:
Witcher 3 was the first game I thought that would take advantage of the PS4 Pro's power. It can look a lot better even at 1080p. They could make it 60fps.

It could even have the PC's Ultra-levels of visuals rather than the consoles mix of Medium/High.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

It makes sense. CD Projekt Red only has 1 big dev team. They want to focus on Cyberpunk 2077.

Great decision.I mean, they dont exactly can bleed money, and I dont think they can dedicate some staff to it without delaying their other games.So yeah, Im more than fine with it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1