By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 4 Launch Trailer

SWORDF1SH said:
Imaginedvl said:

I'm too weak...

Ordered...

lol do you already have an Xbox One? If yes did you plan on buying the S at some point?

Yes I have 2 hehe and was planning to get the S.

My two olded kids are monopolizing my Xbox Ones so I wanted another one and was looking for a S

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
Normchacho said:

It's 3 or 4 days though.

MS did the same thing with Recore, putting out the launch trailer 11 days before the game came out in that case.

Someone should really tell them that they're doing it wrong...

You need to reserve some stamina and not launch to quickly, :P

Yeah, they need some time to get themselves to the right place emotionally before they can launch.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

KiigelHeart said:
Fei-Hung said:
Anyone reckon they will pull an emotional one line TLOU and build a father son relationship just to kill Marcus?

I hope not, would probably be too cheesy..

I think they could pull it off if they do it right. They can do it classy like Road to Perdition. 

Goosebumps.

Nice little remake of one of my favorite Metallica songs, too. I'm finally excited.

Imaginedvl said:
SWORDF1SH said:

lol do you already have an Xbox One? If yes did you plan on buying the S at some point?

My two olded kids are monopolizing my Xbox Ones so I wanted another one and was looking for a S

My kid isn't old enough to monopolise the use of my PS4, unfortunately, so I have no excuse for the wife to get a PS4 Pro :(

Around the Network

Game is looking good, I'm finally getting excited about it as launch approaches

SWORDF1SH said:
Imaginedvl said:

My kid isn't old enough to monopolise the use of my PS4, unfortunately, so I have no excuse for the wife to get a PS4 Pro :(

Come on :) Plenty of time to teach your kid how to use this controller (even to make funny noise !) and become a console addict til that sexy Pro is out!

We both know your "family" needs it!

I'd just like to point out that the launch trailer came out before the game went gold...

Is nothing sacred?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Imaginedvl said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Come on :) Plenty of time to teach your kid how to use this controller (even to make funny noise !) and become a console addict til that sexy Pro is out!

We both know your "family" needs it!

Well he is almost 2, most kids are playing GTA by that age lol

Trailer looks meh,Graphics not great but Good looking game non the less.