By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Game database icons added

I just want to let you guys know that ioi jsut added icons for the MS, PCFX, PSN, VC and XBL games in the database (all created by me btw).

I know its a minor update but I think that you guys should know all the little things going on around the site.

For everyone complaining about the new look for game profiles, its not done so stop complaining, ioi is putting in a ton of work.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Great work, they look fantastic! This saves a lot of confusion.

As for the game pages, I must say, they're really growing on me. As soon as they get back their old features, I will get back to my old updating ways.

the colors of the Icons is also good too

Is there a way that the coverart for the VC games can appear differently as well? Maybe a VC silhouette or something?

The icons are nice.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Great to see that you still can do some good stuf..

konnichiwa said:

umm.... are you looking to get banned?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
konnichiwa said:

umm.... are you looking to get banned?

The scary part...he's serious.

Nice work. I just noticed Master System and it's lack of an icon. Do you have one for that too, ssj?

Anyways, I'm out for a few hours to watch a flick. I'll be back later to add some boxarts.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I've been waiting for this for so long! Thanks ioi!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits