By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game should I play next?

Tagged games:

I've been working hard on my ps3 backlog the last few weeks. I recently completed:

spec ops the line, 

Bioshock,  

Jak and daxter,  

Call of Juarez: bound in blood, 

Bad company 2,

Assassin’s Creed Rogue. 

 

The games I'll consider next are: 

Jak and daxter 2, 

Jak and daxter 3,

Bioshock 2, 

Red dead redemption,  

Yakuza 4, 

Yakuza 5, 

Price of Persia The forgotten Sands,  

Conflict: desert storm 2, 

Conflict: Vietnam,  

Beyond good and evil HD. 

 

So what should I play next? 



Around the Network

Might as well play one of the sequels in the franchises you started.




Red Dead Redemption is fantastic and one of the best games I have ever played. Go play that now.



Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

celador said:

Might as well play one of the sequels in the franchises you started.


I don't like playing a series all one game after another.  I'll get burnt out.  So I like to alternate between them so to keep it fresh.  



Kerotan said:
celador said:

Might as well play one of the sequels in the franchises you started.


I don't like playing a series all one game after another.  I'll get burnt out.  So I like to alternate between them so to keep it fresh.  

Then I agree with the other guy, Red Dead is the best game on the list



Around the Network

Sexy Beach Premium Resort



             

                   PC Specs: CPU: 5950X || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR4 3600 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

All those games seem pretty similar, maybe cleanse the palate with a RPG?

If I had to pick go Red Dead.



_Jameson said:

All those games seem pretty similar, maybe cleanse the palate with a RPG?

If I had to pick go Red Dead.

The RPG's on my backlog are on the ps4.  None on the ps3 



Zero Escape: 999.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Yakuza 4 & 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all the news I've been reading about Yakuza 6 it's just going to be amazing!!! So you definitely don't want to not play the previous ones sooner.