By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Kart Wii TRAILER!!!!

routsounmanman said:
At first I was really frustrated over the fact that we Europeans have to wait too long for SSBB, but after seeing the latest from Mario Kart Wii, I'm more than pleased. Simply cannot wait to face off against 11 other people!

But it's sad we still don't have a release date for SSBB. But due to work/studies I won't have spare time to spend on it, I don't care when it comes out really.

Mario Kart still devating wehter to get it or not, seen a good deal for 3x2 games, it's hard to resist...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I THINK THESE GREAT SALES ARE DO TO XBOX 360'S BRAKING ALL THE TIME AND SONYS PS3S OUTRAGIOUS PRICE AND F??? EVERY 3RD PARTY COMPANY THAT'S NOT SELLING ME WII GAMES BECAUSE THEY=S+++ COMPAIRD TO NINTENDO'S FIRST AND SECOND PARTY GAMES ANYWAY, MORE MONEY FOR NINTENDO FOR BEING THE ONLY COMPANY WITH GOOD GAMES ON THE BIGGEST SELLING THING SINCE A LOAF A BREAD OR CAN FOOD.
NINTENDO POWER, NINTENDO POWER, NINTENDO POWER,
I HATE XBOX 360 AND THE WHOLE MICROSOFT COMPANY BECAUSE I HAD TWO XBOX 360'S AND THEY BOTH BROKE IN THE COURSE OF 9MONTHS AND I CANT WAIT TILL THAT SHIT HAPPENS TO YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE ONE TO

always nice to have a new member to the site....welcome....and now I'm going to report you for the 360 basing.

I was just tinking it sucks to know both of my broken xbox 360's are on the vg chartz right now, i hate microsoft

WELL THEN report me ill report YOU EVERY TIME I SEE YOUR NAME

Around the Network

fantastic....sounds like fun....but you have to remember....you need to have a reason for reporting someone, not just because you're mad at them ^^

jeffreywruffner said:
I don't think you were going to get banned for  you first post , but for this one , I'm going to say you will be.

WHOO-HOO!!!!! Only 28 days!!!! Can't wait for this game..

jeffreywruffner said:
 Dude you have 5 posts. Your new. You make enemies fast! I predict your banned before you hit 20 posts. Im sorry but people like you are annoying fanboys. Nice knowing you. 

BY THE WAY I HOPE YOUR XBOX 360 BRAKES. HA HA HA
I KNOW FIRST HAND YOUR XBOX 360 ONLY HAS A FEW MONTHS ON TILL NATURE TAKES ITS COURSE...........
THEN YOUR F∞-×[] AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GO BY A NEW ONE...