Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

167. Thing is I never bought any of them. All gifted to me over the last 12 years. I played all of them at least once but I just don't play a lot of Steam. Only level 10. When I do play PC. It's more Neo Geo and GoG.

Bite my shiny metal Cockpit!

Captain_Yuri said:

weeb profile

dude bro games

the duality of men

Let's have a champion time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUG_NS0xqSY

manuel said:
0. I just recently made an account in case there are free games to claim.

Right now there are two free games that are usually for sale:

More will get free in the coming days.

OT:

Steam says that I currently have 226 games. Not too bad.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
manuel said:

OT:

Oof, I didn't see this message in time for the Lego game, but thanks.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
I'm at 451 at the moment.

Up to 580 now.

manuel said:

I have a key to a golf game called The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA that I can give away to you.  Don't worry if you don't want it I understand.  Not many people like golf games.  This one is a bit tricky also with controls because you use either the control stick or mouse for swinging not like other golf games where it is just pushing button multiple times to swing. 

Anyways if you don't want it all good perhaps someone else here.

sethnintendo said:
manuel said:

I have a key to a golf game called The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA that I can give away to you.  Don't worry if you don't want it I understand.  Not many people like golf games.  This one is a bit tricky also with controls because you use either the control stick or mouse for swinging not like other golf games where it is just pushing button multiple times to swing. 

Thanks for the offer, but if you're giving it away it should go to somebody who can appreciate it.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

manuel said:
sethnintendo said:

Thanks for the offer, but if you're giving it away it should go to somebody who can appreciate it.

Lol no worries it's a pretty niche genre.  I don't even like watching golf on TV at all but for some reason I enjoy golf games.  Just have extra key but who knows maybe somebody will want it looking at this thread.

manuel said:
JEMC said:

OT:

Oof, I didn't see this message in time for the Lego game, but thanks.

You're welcome.

If you want to be up to date about games going free at Steam, you can go to the PC thread (there's a masochistic out there that post news and deals like free games and such. Completely insane), or you can visit SteamDB where they have a section with the current and upcoming free games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.