By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

You need to step up your game, Conina, or Basil will catch you. You've gotten 300 more games but he's gone from 940 to 1660! If he keeps up this pace, he'll pass you by the end of the year.

As for myself, I've gone from 116 to ... 180?! How the f*ck did that happen? I think I grab too many free games for my own good.

I know this is a old post but still relevant because I didnt reply to it lol

I'm not gonna reach Conina on number of Steam games - he gets more games than I do :(!

Anyways here's my count

*impressive amount of games on Steam*

Don't worry, one of these days, Conina will run out of games to buy, and then you'll be able to get him.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I feel like an amateur with 121 games in my steam library.

MrWayne said:

I feel like an amateur with 121 games in my steam library.

We are nothing more than peasants among Gods.

But that doesn't mean that we're not having fun with our games, right?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

52 i think, around 30 on GoG.
These days i only buy stuff i really want to play, got far too much stuff i've wasted money on only to spend 5 minutes playing and lose interest.

Farsala said:
Farsala said:
15 games, most gifts or free games.

Dota 2 highest played at 113 hours.

My oldest game on this account was purchased on 10/10/2010 :).

Still 15 games, though I didn't realize that some of those games are the same game, so technically 12 games.

Crusader Kings 2 surpassed Dota 2 as most played at 155 hours.

Making moves! Now I have 24 games, but 5 of them are the same game, so now 19 games. 7 whole new games!

Crusader Kings 2 now at 315 hours, Crusader Kings 3 joins the fray at 100 hours.

Passed my 10 year anniversary :).

Around the Network
Nettles said:

52 i think, around 30 on GoG.
These days i only buy stuff i really want to play, got far too much stuff i've wasted money on only to spend 5 minutes playing and lose interest.

You can also get the free games, you know.

Right now Prison Architect is free at GOG, and Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition is free at Steam.

960 games,760 played.

14 years on the platform

BasilZero said:

I know this is a old post but still relevant because I didnt reply to it lol

I'm not gonna reach Conina on number of Steam games - he gets more games than I do :(!

Anyways here's my count

If we count owned and wishlisted games together, you have more than me.

I do plan on getting more games on steam in 2021 as well as DLC for pre existing games on my library. just that most the games on my wishlist will have make get a better graphics card,

I got a total of 230 games, 139 DLCs, couldnt tell ya what how many games I have finished though.