By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation TGS 2016 thread - Press Conference: It sucked!

Tagged games:

Can't wait to see a shit ton of vita and ps4 games!

Around the Network

Everybody should be  hype the Earth Defence Force 5 !

Are there any rumours around about what might be announced?

I also agree with above, more Ni No Kuni 2 is needed

celador said:

I think the Japanese conferences tend to have less rumors swirling around the english-language forums, as the Insiders on gaf and such tend to be situated in the west, but I know that EDF was rumored and already announced, and I've heard some people talking about a possible new Devil May Cry, though that might just purely be speculation on their part. Would be nice if it were true, though :)

Ariakon said:
celador said:

I think the Japanese conferences tend to have less rumors swirling around the english-language forums, as the Insiders on gaf and such tend to be situated in the west, but I know that EDF was rumored and already announced, and I've heard some people talking about a possible new Devil May Cry, though that might just purely be speculation on their part. Would be nice if it were true, though :)

I'd love a new DMC, was one of my favourites on PS2. Would want to see original Dante back though.

Around the Network

Tagged as a japanese fan.

Where is Berserk?

celador said:

Long rumours going around are new wild arms and sony first party jrpg, if true they must show it at this conference

Based Japan Timezone

ktay95 said:
Based Japan Timezone

Right. You  live Austraria !

But why are you still  awaking (*_*)?