By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub is VERY FUN!!! Just bought it!

Tagged games:

Driveclub?

Oh yeah, pretty awesome! 34 79.07%

Terrible game. 9 20.93%

Total:43
SvennoJ said:

Best racer in years, had me hooked for over a year and I'll be back for the VR tracks. It's the only game I've ever bought a season pass for and it was well worth the money.

Darn, I just checked, fell 1000 places in the leader board since I last played, #1736 now. Getting every last time trial was quite a challenge, good stuff.  Almost 52k km driven total, Favorite track, Sinclair pass, Canada, simply amazing with dynamic weather while the sun sets, perfect track for endurance races with accelerated time.
Hyper class by far the most used, I love the sensation of speed in DriveClub. First person mode on the bikes almost feels like wipeout :) Favorite event: race, 4,489 completed. Least favorite: Sprint, over too soon! Oh scratch that, Multiplayer Events, tried it once, I don't like waiting. Best thing about DC is the short loading times and fast restarts.

Here's me on a bike 10 months ago, next in VR please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_q1WUY3gqQ

Or this, completing Hurrungane in heavy snow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRLrjrlZqGQ

Shame it's 720p ps4 recording mangled by you tube, it was a bit easier in 1080p than it looks. I know all the tracks like the back of my hand anyway. Evolution studios is (was :/) the best at track design.

Amazing!!!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Might as well. Since GT Sport isn't coming out this year.

I really hope they delayed it to make it GT7.
Don't want to wait 'till 2018 for a full-fledged GT game...

PD ain't shit.

Kerotan said:
It's probably the best racer this gen. Get the season pass. Insane amount of content.

No, that would be Forza Horizon 2 and soon to be Forza Horizon 3.

Snoopy said:
Kerotan said:
It's probably the best racer this gen. Get the season pass. Insane amount of content.

No, that would be Forza Horizon 2 and soon to be Forza Horizon 3.

Not imo.  Driveclub the best there's been this gen for my tastes.  

I think the metascore reflects all the shit that it got back then when it launched because the online connectivity didn't work. Also, the original content was pretty short. So I guess it deserved that score.

But now, with the online working, with all the DLC you can buy for a little extra price, with the added weather effects (there wasn't any at launch), I think it's a pretty awesome game.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

It's one of my most played games on PS4. Endless amount of fun.

I do not have PlaystationPlus nor do I intend to get it (not too interested in online gaming - and "free" games are mostly not the ones that I would like to have).
Is there still enough content in DriveClub for me?
The download price (currently SEK270 = ~$27) is OK with me.

That's so true! But sadly this game is really underrated from most of the people. :/

Yep it's a fantastic game! You should pick up the season pass too it literally triples the content xD.

It's sad DC got the treatment it got. Absolutely wonderful game.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198