By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tomb Raider PS4 Pro vs PC highest Settings

textures so much better on pc, but a 1080gtx is more expensive then litteraly the ps4 pro lol, anyway, pc will always be the master of graphics.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Oh no. Here comes some console gamers getting arrogant and trash talking PC ports talking about light and shit.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Will the PS4 Pro have native or upscaled 4k?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:

Upscaled but still native rendering higher than 1080p

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Sony is doing a good job with those cheap APU when it comes to visuals...

Around the Network
Peh said:

a Nvidia 1080 can run this in 4k, with near max settings around 45 fps.

Thats better than this PS4 Pro does, so if you dont like upscaled 4k, and want the real deal, you could always just go buy a 1080.

But yes this on the PS4 Pro is upscaled.

Ultra settings are a waste of power, in my opinion. There are typically a few settings that must be set to "high" to achieve optimum IQ, but the rest is fluff.

Though HBAO+ is really nice....

The PC version is only going to look as good as the developer makes it.  It is hardly constraint as much as consoles are; if you want to talk best quality possible. There really is no point in trying to say consoles can produce image quality as high as a PC.

Also, you really do not need a $1500 PC to do that.

Mandkind Divided pics:

PS4 Pro: http://images.gamersyde.com/image_deus_ex_mankind_divided-32977-3207_0001.jpg

PC Maxed out:  https://s9.postimg.io/xbd64en31/DXMD_2016_09_08_21_16_11_611.jpg

If they did a blind test, I doubt most people would be able to tell which was the PS4 Pro and which was from a PC.

The lamp lights are the look abit better on PC, but its a minor thing all told.

If you just zoom in and look at other places than the lights, you basically cant tell them apart.

Not sure TR is best case for PC 4K gaming, On the other hand, that upscaler tech is really good...I would go as far as to reiterate what I've been saying for quite some time now, that I expect similar thing to be used in PS5.