By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

Is obvious they lie.
Scorpio is a new console Is the xbox 3, or 720, or 2 whatever, and they create it late because all rumors about PS4 NEO. Thats why is coming this year with already forward compatibility
Sony keep going to the safe road the ps4 lead them, they not abandon it, like MS, they don't confuse anyone, they just upgrade the already powerfull console for VR and 4K hdr tv's
I f they can make native 4k games with that price good for them they have the most powerfull console, for NOW lets back to the PS4 PRO

Around the Network
ABTR said:
Is obvious they lie.
Scorpio is a new console Is the xbox 3, or 720, or 2 whatever, and they create it late because all rumors about PS4 NEO. Thats why is coming this year with already forward compatibility
Sony keep going to the safe road the ps4 lead them, they not abandon it, like MS, they don't confuse anyone, they just upgrade the already powerfull console for VR and 4K hdr tv's
I f they can make native 4k games with that price good for them they have the most powerfull console, for NOW lets back to the PS4 PRO

What.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

ABTR said:
Is obvious they lie.

"We" don't have to do anything, plenty of us are interested in a more powerful device that can actually perform 4K with less compromise. 

If MS get crapped on for the last 3 years for only having 900p games, then Sony should not be given a free pass here. 

IMO Sony is rushing this product for no good reason ... they should have waited a little longer and made a proper 4K machine capable of displaying actual 4K content, not "kinda 4K" and "no 4K Blu-Rays". What exactly is even the rush anyway, PS4 Slim would've sold just fine this holiday. 

They've been saying "we're not worried" for nearly 3 years now. Yet, they refuse to make sales number official anymore... because they think "millions of hours" sounds better :)

Wait the ps4 pro is not having a 4k bluray player ?
Thats a bummer, but i can live with it, but well its only 399bucks.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

There should be lots of worries.
PS4 is already trucking the XBO as it is, having even more reasons to do so on a full year should be severely concerning.

Oh well.

I don't think one of the the richest software conpanies in the world has much to worry about. Sony on the other hand is fighting for existence.

After today's Pro reveal I decided to buy Scorpio instead because The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, God of War, Horizon, etc. will look miles better in the Microsoft console.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

It's honestly sounding more and more like Scorpio is a full fledged 9th gen console, and not an upgrade to the current XB1 hardware, so comparisons to PS4 Pro are completely irrelevant. Really just sounds like more MS damage controlling to me.

Azzanation said:
BraLoD said:

There should be lots of worries.
PS4 is already trucking the XBO as it is, having even more reasons to do so on a full year should be severely concerning.

Oh well.

I don't think one of the the richest software conpanies in the world has much to worry about. Sony on the other hand is fighting for existence.

Sony stocks have been on a shaky rise for the past year, and they've cornered the console market in a way not seen since the PS2.

And being rich doesn't mean future endeavors are automatically successful. You have to continuously earn your place at the top, otherwise you will fall.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

AbbathTheGrim said:
After today's Pro reveal I decided to buy Scorpio instead because The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, God of War, Horizon, etc. will look miles better in the Microsoft console.

Yup, just plug your PS4 through the HDMI input. You'll get 4K output instead of upscaled 4K with the Scorpio.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence