By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo better go back to the drawning board. Ps4 Pro SLAYS!

Let's wait until the official reveal before taking rumors as what the NX will be?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

No even going back to the drawing board Wil save them from their fate. as a matter a fact they should be thankful they survive this long agains a better brand

The PS4 "Pro" is about 2/3rds the rumoured power and doesn't have backwards compatibility with PS3 and doesn't support 4K blu-Ray. If anything, Nintendo's drawing board accounted for a better machine from Sony than the one they revealed.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

sundin13 said:
I don't think this announcement changes anything. Didn't everybody see the PS4Pro coming a mile away? The price is solid, but its not a gamechanger.

Pretty much.  From my perspective there were no big surprises from the reveal.  The only question that it brought up was the potential price point of the NX -- whatever it is (because I don't believe in rumors).

Jebus, I'm slow as slowpoke. I see what you did there, OP.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Ps4 pro is a joke. Still getting one but it's a joke.

The pro is really bad, i mean, really BAD

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

wait the PS4 pro can't play 4k movies? only games?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:

Can only stream 4k movies through Netflix and Youtube.

I would assume other streaming services as well, but they didn't mention any other so not guaranteed. 

Naum said:

It can stream 4K movies, but it can't run them off Blurays.  Naturally though, streaming means a downgrade in quality, which may be a problem for early adopters.  It's weird since the Slim plays 4K Blurays.