By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 72 - Six Suspects

Before I decide, can both of you post why I should side with you?

Around the Network

Spurge barely has said anything all game. Some of his only input was congratulating zero for catching mr.p, and some minor day 1 dsicussion.

He says my last post is a half-assed effort and then makes basically the same conclusion at the end of his last post. He and I both conclude that you are town and it's up to you. But when I say it, of course, it's "half assed"

Says I am not following the thread with no justification.

He points out that I voted zero day 1. I will point out again that it was a vote just to see some reactions. This is typical day 1 voting patterns in mafia.

He says I lied, when I say he didn't try to stop the lynch, and says that there wasn't a lynch to stop.
If you look at the end of day one, after I voted, stefl says "day ends in x hours, if time runs out zero will be lynched".
Then he makes a post saying "so anyone have anything to say".
Again, he didn't do anything to stop that lynch, and I surmise he wanted to see zero flip.
This is especially confusing (in a logical sense) since he points out me voting zero (a townie) as a negative thing, yet he didn't do anything to stop it, so really he's just pointing a finger back at himself.

Spurge is trying to tell you how mafia play the game and saying he didn't do any of it. He's basically saying, "if I (spurge) were mafia, I would have played like differently, but since I didn't, I'm town".

The only thing I'm going to say is that if zero got lynched day 1, the game would already be over.

One thing we agree on though, is that it's now up to you.

With that post, I gotta go with Spurge.

Vote: theprof00

im honestly very surprised that you believed all that nonsense he just said.

Prof has been hammered, please stand by.

MVP: Spurge

Firstly, I am going to share a few personal thought before I go into detail about the actual game results:

I think it is really bad for people to argue that if prof doesn't die night one, he kinda has to be mafia, that mindset is really abusable by mafia and it generally seems to work as a tool.

I found it really smart to not lynch someone day one, because this game was basically balanced around the thought of a day one lynch being abysmal, since that would put people at 4 players on day 2, either forcing the town to lynch more risky or face a pretty wasted day. I was actually curious if town would come to the agreement not to lynch for 3 days, sicne that would've been kinda tense, but produce a 3 person day. Finally, I am a bit pissy that I actually forgot to end day one and thus gave prof the oportunity to unvote. With all of this said, a town spurge was able to tilt the vote in the right direction with killing prof and thus winning the game. I think that prof could've played day 3 a bit stronger. I think other players on the end of the game would've presented a different result. (or at least a more satisfying for me, but I guess smaller games feel more anti-climatic)

Around the Network

Congratulations spurge on the win and MVP!

Signature goes here!

Twas a fun ride, glad I read through this round

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

theprof00 said:
im honestly very surprised that you believed all that nonsense he just said.

I didn't actually believe him. He laid it a bit too thick. It's just that he was right. There was no supposed lynch.

Edit: I will explain myself. He was trying to appeal to my emotions, which made me suspicious. But he also had another point where prof would have been eliminitated first, because none of us are as good as him.

axumblade said:
Congrats surge!

Surgeonryan

with this:

TOWN WINS (for all that didn't read the small text)

Just as the investigative force from the city arrives, Walter Edding, beaten up, near death, gets tossed out one of the top story windows. I walk up to him and as he notices me, drawing one of this last breaths, he starts to smile and declares: "Hah, you were next on my list, I got your wife, all the people in town you cherished so much." He starts to cough a bit of blood. "That the doc died was an accident, but as Davis found out it was me, he didn't believe me that it was" His voice grows weaker as he continues. "It was actually thrilling to pierce his heart, and I started to realise I could back at all of you, make you all suffer too, like I did." A final "I hated..." gets carried from his chest as his life ends.

Stefl1504 said:
axumblade said:
Congrats surge!

Surgeonryan

with this:

TOWN WINS (for all that didn't read the small text)

Just as the investigative force from the city arrives, Walter Edding, beaten up, near death, gets tossed out one of the top story windows. I walk up to him and as he notices me, drawing one of this last breaths, he starts to smile and declares: "Hah, you were next on my list, I got your wife, all the people in town you cherished so much." He starts to cough a bit of blood. "That the doc died was an accident, but as Davis found out it was me, he didn't believe me that it was" His voice grows weaker as he continues. "It was actually thrilling to pierce his heart, and I started to realise I could back at all of you, make you all suffer too, like I did." A final "I hated..." gets carried from his chest as his life ends.

I just liked to also play some mindgames >_>