By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 72 - Six Suspects

Day 3 Start

My dear wife, Josephine Waters was killed, I shall mourne her proper. She was played by zero129 who is now considered dead just the same.

As only 3 players are left there is no more time-limit to be imposed on this game.

Other stuff incoming

Around the Network

Oh crap. Ok, so two suspects are dead. How do you two respond?

It's a good thing there was a no-lynch day 1. Otherwise this game would be over.

Given that, I suspect you both as you've both played very quietly and blase, and both of you didn't do anything to stop the lynch on day 1.

You saying steel giving it to me is more likely is bullshit because it's given out randomly.
You do this every fucking game and have still yet to realize that when you play a game of mafia not a game of "who did the moderator pick to be what role" the game is in here, not in the moderators mind.

spurgeonryan said:
So you are saying you think I am town, but as usuausually am totally backwards. It is true, I do always vote theprof.

Xander, why should we not vote you?

only thing that was making you scummy was mr.p's targetting you

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So you are saying you think I am town, but as usuausually am totally backwards. It is true, I do always vote theprof.

Xander, why should we not vote you?

Because I'm pretty sure that I can't do anything about our situation? Honestly, you always accuse everyone. Considering there's only 3 of us left, I am suspicious of you.

spurgeonryan said:
Also.....was zero not townfolk? Or were we blocked from this for some reason? Stefl have you mourned long enough?

sorry, forgot to update the op, and yeah, no flavour currently inc

spurgeonryan said:
Ok, list who I have suspected this game^

In fact, most people usually suspect multiple people in games, so why does that even matter Xander?

Also since this is like your second game ever how can you give an accurate analysis on what my play style is? I think the only time I played with you I died day one or two. How could you have possibly gathered that from playing with me one day?

What is are goal on this last day? There is obviously one more scum. Xander do you have a power or not? Or is it stefls goal to just make us guess scum?

Well you're right, most people suspect multiple people. It's just you're very vocal in your posts.

This is my second time playing, but I've read the other threads. So I have some slight knowledge on your playing style.

spurgeonryan said:
Listen Xander, Mr. P came in after I said basically what my email said and confirmed his was the same. Even went onto say something like "I think spurge and I could be the only vanilla town or something.

Now I am guessing this game is over. You must be town or you would have voted prof already, then killed me tonight. Seeing as prof cannot vote himself....you get what I am saying right?

So what dya got, unless I am totally wrong.

Of course prof could vote me and you could vote me as well. Also the small possibility you are scum and just do not know what your vote means.

Again, unless I am wrong and it is not two votes to lynch. Again, I think you know and would have slammed prof had you been scum.

You're good. You sure got me.

Hey guys, sorry weekends are no good for me what with the girl and the job and such.
But anyways, here's my take and my vote.

If xander was scum, he could've hammered me right now and won the game.
Xander as scum:
He knows there is one team, hammer would win.
He knows there are two teams, needs to hammer the right player.

This simply leads me to conclude that spurge is scum. I knew I felt good about xander on day 1, and spurge was one of those players who didn't say anything to stop the lynch on day 1, despite speaking in the thread. The attempt to end today quickly also was very un-townlike in its irrationality because xander could've easily been scum.

It's pretty obvious to me, but whatever happens, gg all. Can't wait for the next one with hopefully more people.
vote: spurge

There is one vote on each, prof and spurge, each voting another. xander can currently hammervote