By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

B-Real206 said:
is the xbox free game bundle going to be available everywhere or just select retailers? I thinks it's gonna have to push a lot of systems in order to get that three-pete

It's available at Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy and Target, at least, so it's likely going to shift quite a few systems. Likely, MS was either trying to counter a possible FFXV bundle from Sony before that got delayed or else they are trying to move out the OG systems and bundles they have so that retailers are more willing to order the upcoming bundles, like the Gears 2tb and the BF1 bundle. 

Around the Network

The XB1 S + free game deal is now live, expires October 1st 11:59 PM PST.

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#22 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (same)
#24 PS4 Pro (up 2)*
#36 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (up 1)
#44 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 1)
#68 PS4 UC4 Bundle (up 1)
#100 PS4 Fool's Edition (new entry)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (up 1)
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun (down 1)
#11 XB1 FH3 (up 1)
#19 XB1 FH3 Ultimate Edition (same)

PS4: 5 SKUs, 5 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 12 SKUs, 1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

It's looking very healthy for the PS4.

The PS5 Exists. 

thismeintiel said:
Man, I did not expect the BF bundle to do this poorly. Only 3 weeks to go and it is ~#250. EA can not be happy with MS canalizing their bundle with 11 others.

At this rate, next year, they will have 20+ Bundles.

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#22 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (same)
#23 PS4 Pro (up 1)*
#34 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (up 2)
#51 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 7)
#69 PS4 UC4 Bundle (down 1)
#97 XB1s-2tb Gears Bundle (re-entry)
#100 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#06 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#11 XB1 FH3 (same)
#18 XB1 FH3 Ultimate Edition (up 1)

PS4: 5 SKUs, 5 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 12 SKUs, 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
thismeintiel said:
Man, I did not expect the BF bundle to do this poorly. Only 3 weeks to go and it is ~#250. EA can not be happy with MS canalizing their bundle with 11 others.

Was really stupid of Microsoft to have the same strategy as last year (that didn't work). The Halo Bundle will be the one that sell very well, and the rest will do piss poor. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Fine I admit it the power of Call Of Duty has no match
(unless it's GTA)

barneystinson69 said:
Swordmasterman said:

Was really stupid of Microsoft to have the same strategy as last year (that didn't work). The Halo Bundle will be the one that sell very well, and the rest will do piss poor. 

The halo bundle is a very good one.  Lots of value with it. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Still don't understand why MS doesn't just doesn't offer a bundle that offers ANY $60 or under game free with the purchase of an Xbox One. I think it would save on having to mark down all these useless bundles later. I mean, they could still have the Halo one, but doing one for every single marketing deal and then some doesn't seem to work in their favor as much.

RJ_Sizzle said:
Still don't understand why MS doesn't just doesn't offer a bundle that offers ANY $60 or under game free with the purchase of an Xbox One. I think it would save on having to mark down all these useless bundles later. I mean, they could still have the Halo one, but doing one for every single marketing deal and then some doesn't seem to work in their favor as much.

I don't think they can. Any game could mean a game that just came out and you get it with a bundle. I think they need permission from the publishers to do something like this.