By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game like "The Last of Us" should be on the NX.

Qwark said:
collint0101 said:

How about no. Unless Nintendo really has the urge to make something like the last of us they shouldn't pump something out just for the sake of diversifying the line up. We don't need a "me too" version of the last of us and that kind of thinking is how we end up with mediocre wannabe series like killzone and PlayStation all-stars

User was warned for this post ~ CGI

Killzone isn't anything like Halo or another game. Besides the second installment was one of the best PS3 games and the third was also a good game. On PSABR and thw kartgames (modnation and LBP karting) I agree.

Only played the ps2 game so maybe it does get better but the kart games were probably a better example

Around the Network

Most of it Mario and LuIgi Trapped in mushroom word with musroummen and they must save the princes that she capture by big mushroom dragon

It would be good for the sake of diversity and to wider their audiences, I personally don't care too much about this kind of gamnes but it would be a good thing for sure.

ABTR said:
Most of it Mario and LuIgi Trapped in mushroom word with musroummen and they must save the princes that she capture by big mushroom dragon

Great showcase of ignorance about the company, you defined the plot of Mario alone and still you did it wrong.

Hopefully thats what Retro is developing right now, since we know they are developing a new IP

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Hopefully thats what Retro is developing right now, since we know they are developing a new IP

We know? Do you have a source of that? I think that was only rumours.

Around the Network
collint0101 said:
Qwark said:

Killzone isn't anything like Halo or another game. Besides the second installment was one of the best PS3 games and the third was also a good game. On PSABR and thw kartgames (modnation and LBP karting) I agree.

Only played the ps2 game so maybe it does get better but the kart games were probably a better example

I loved both Modnation and LBP Karting. They might not be Mario Kart or Sonic racing, but they offered shit tons of good content and variety compared to the other two. 

I really hope they make a new one. 

Goodnightmoon said:
Nautilus said:

We know? Do you have a source of that? I think that was only rumours.

Was it?I dont know why, but I have the impression that it was confirmed, or at least hinted at.Hmmmmmm, gonna look it up later.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

The NX need more games so why not?

Games like The Last of Us don't sell good on Nintendo platforms if you ask me.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Nah bro, last of us is too much cinematic, cinematic games are ruining this industry !!!

lol. the last of us is one of the best games ever !! :) awesome gameplay, awesome story, awesome characters, awesome soundtracks, awesome settings, perfect atmosphere. We all Gamer want big amazing AAA/Blockbuster-Games.

PS: mini-games & smartphone-games destroy the good games-industry.