By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greg Miller - 'No Man's Sky continues to meet all of my expectations'

Chazore said:
SWORDF1SH said:

And im guessing you've taken issue with it because it doesn't align with your POV? 

Yet you support countless negative opinions from one guy' without questioning it. One rule for one and another rule for another hey!

And now you want one thread for NMS but didn't raise that idea in all those negative NMS threads you posted in. 

Mirror arguments don't work the way you think they do. I suggest not going that route because it doesn't bode well for the outcome, we've done this dance before. It's funny how you readily claim I support "negative opinions" and yet that isn't how I see it and that somehow makes me a heretic and wrong though doesn't it?.

That notion only supports Jim Sterling's say on the fanbase that rabidly DDOS'd his site and how they snap at anyone who dare say anything ill of the game or the devs, If you want to be different I suggest not taking everything said as a form of direct attack.

No I voted the idea of having a single thread before but Gribble didn't want the thread somehow dying or fading out of existence, so spamming the forums is apparently the best idea objectively and a lot more organized.

If you want to make me out to be some heretic then proudly proclaim and shout it to my face so we can all hear and then whatever follows after can then be dealt with, if not then take it elsewhere.

Maybe you should read what I said. YOU didn't propose the idea of a super thread in any of the negative threads. Why is that because you happily posted in every single one?. YOU have an issue with this thread, the same as ever other positive NMS thread but love every moment of the negative one. 

What now!

Around the Network
Lrdfancypants said:
Chazore said:

You aren't answering the marketing questions and bundles at all.

What are you trying to prove with your OP at all?.

This game was bundled with a ps4?  Did it have a special ps4 edition console?

All out of HG's pocket of course. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Is it multi plat- yes

Is it developed by Hello Games - yes

is it published by Hello Games - yes

What are you trying to prove and why are you trying to prove it? 

You aren't answering the marketing questions and bundles at all.

What are you trying to prove with your OP at all?.

And Sony has the marketing rights to Cod and Watchdogs? What's your point?

Chazore said:
Lrdfancypants said:

And there are limited edition PS4s with star wars cod and destiny. All multiplatform.

Chazore said:
Lrdfancypants said:

Wow, when did these release?  I've never seen anything on them.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Well it is Greg Miller and people do have different opinions so... Not very surprising

Does this really add anything? I don't get your point?

Hes just trying to write something when hes got nothing to write about. Cant you see.. 

Drakrami said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Does this really add anything? I don't get your point?

Hes just trying to write something when hes got nothing to write about. Cant you see.. 

Lol wut? I already wrote why... Wtf

Nice try tho lawl

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

SWORDF1SH said:

Maybe you should read what I said. YOU didn't propose the idea of a super thread in any of the negative threads. Why is that because you happily posted in every single one?. YOU have an issue with this thread, the same as ever other positive NMS thread but love every moment of the negative one. 

What now!

I proposed the idea ages ago to gribble about making a single unfiromed thread once we started getting mjore and more threads:

(I actually had to go back in my post history just to tell you how wrong you are)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8010221

Then Gribble said: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8010400

like how you assume I "happily" posted in every single one, again you are making me out to be some proper heretic, deemed of being burned for not sharing your pov.

I have an issue with your agenda, I don't have an issue with Greg what so ever, don't even hate the guy, don't even hate HG.

You have something against those who speak ill of your game, there is definitely no hiding that fact.

Just fulfill your self fulfilling prophecy and deem me the worst of heretics that has done so much wrong because that is where I can see us heading directly towards and you clearly do not want to steer away from it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

RolStoppable said:

This thread is exactly why VGC needs a Rüpel. This thread is asking for a slap in the face of the community, so I'll repost a PM that I sent to a head moderator two days ago.

The truth

Rol for mod! Lmao

SWORDF1SH said:

And there are limited edition PS4s with star wars cod and destiny. All multiplatform.

Again who paid for those to happen?. HG did not pay for Sony to bundle those and then market the game. 

Apparently small studios can afford large scale marketing and bundles these days for millions of people. I'll just call up Toby fox and let him know how he dun goofed with Undertale marketing.