By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greg Miller - 'No Man's Sky continues to meet all of my expectations'

CGI-Quality said:
SWORDF1SH said:

26 then?

Willing to pay up?

jason1637 said:
Thats good for him but sadly there are people that don't feel tbe same way.

That can be said of any game

I'm having too much fun with this thread!

You stole my reply damn you.

I'll pay 360,000 NMS units if you let us turn VGC forums into one big NMS circle jerk for one day. Would be worth the lols!

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
CGI-Quality said:

He did? Please link that. I'd love to slap him!

I'd agree to that point. PC gaming you needs some sort of knowledge and skill to build and set up you're rig. I think it's the only thing putting me off building a gaming PC, I can't be bothered to get into that side of it. Consoles are plug and play.

I used to think the same but then after a couple days of research I did everything in one day, was a fantastic moment. The power of the internet.

onionberry said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I'd agree to that point. PC gaming you needs some sort of knowledge and skill to build and set up you're rig. I think it's the only thing putting me off building a gaming PC, I can't be bothered to get into that side of it. Consoles are plug and play.

I used to think the same but then after a couple days of research I did everything in one day, was a fantastic moment. The power of the internet.

I wouldn't mind talking about gaming rigs, because there's a few things I would like to know. I think this is the wrong place though.

I love to explore the game as well. I have no clue how people have already been able to reach the center, I keep getting distracted by awesome places to explore.

The arctic ones are currently my favorite. I'm exploring a pretty challenging one atm. Almost constant storms with near white out conditions, very few save points, long sprawling caves I got lost in for half an hour before finding a small opening in the ceiling. Thought I would warm up a bit in the water, first time I've seen a shark. There are lots of weird creatures around, a lot of them plants. I should call this one Little shop of horrors.

SWORDF1SH said:
Mafioso said:
Didn't expect any different from Mr. Playstation.

It's a multi plat 

funded by Sony

Around the Network
mountaindewslave said:
SWORDF1SH said:

It's a multi plat 

funded by Sony

...multi plat 

SWORDF1SH said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Well it is Greg Miller and people do have different opinions so... Not very surprising

Does this really add anything? I don't get your point?

Does making an entire thread based on one tweet add anything in a massive way besides a pov from one guy that aligns with your own?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I don't understand how anyone's expectations of this game prior to its release could be anything other than what the developers said about it. And, well, I haven't played this game myself, but from the reviews I've seen, a lot of what the developers said about this game turned out to be untrue. So how could this game have possible met ANYONE'S expectations??

There is a difference between enjoying a game and having a game meet your expectations when said game failed to deliver many things we were told would be in the game.

I don't understand how something can meet your expectations when things you were expecting to be in the game turned out to be a lie.

Well I don't know what kind of expectations he had for the game but different strokes for different folks.

Proud to be a Californian.