By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In the Sky! Is it a brid, is it a plane... no it's a decent PS3 Advert

rolf. you must have missed Motorstrom or Resistance commercials.

Around the Network

I'm from the UK, so the only commercials I hear about from the US are the bad ones.

SamuelRSmith said:
I'm from the UK, so the only commercials I hear about from the US are the bad ones.

Have you seen the UK This is Living commercials?

Better yet, have you seen the unedited version? Holy cow. Someone was tripping on acid when they made that thing. 

Yes, I have seen the This is Living commercials, tbh I didn't think they were that bad, a touch better than the Wiis 'Lets paint over some photos' adverts.

That seemed more like a bit of false advertising then anything. You don't hold a bat while playing the game, so it's not the most realistic baseball game out there, the graphics though good don't look as good as I expected, it looks like a 360 game with frame rate issues. So this is not a good ad, only a halfway decent one.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

well it is a sports game made by sony ....so it will suck profusely not to be negative or anything...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

lol when I saw this I thought the same thing.

I liked those commercials with that "movie trailer voice" guy talking...though I never saw those on TV... they made it seem like the PS3 really was the future, and Cell is amazing, etc. I know better, but it's very convincing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 - Check out www.playb3yond.com - they made a website out of those adverts.

They certainly lay it on thick though... Like the sunflower field...a DVD has a few flowers, an HD-DVD has let's say 30 flowers, but a Blu-Ray? Millions!! Yeah...not quite, but whatever, the commercial was nice.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )