By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are retailers struggling to sell the Xbox One S? Already $269.99!

cycycychris said:
Today is 'Target Day' or what ever stupid shit there marketing came up with. That means every product(at least most) are 10% off today and today only. So thats why its that price at target since thats the 10% off retail price. Sites like Amazon typically price match other sites, so thats why they are piggy backing off this and have that same low price. So no, they are not. It'll go back up tommorow. This is a unneeded doom thread.

Sometimes, we do need a like button

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
LuckyTrouble said:
In an absolutely predictable twist, the Xbox One S first week sales were not representative of a permanent boost in Xbox One sales. Retailers probably jumped the gun and want to thin out their stock a little. Alternatively, this is Microsoft attempting to keep sales up by offering a price drop to entice even more people.

Personally, I have a good gaming PC and a PS4. I'm pretty much set for exclusives and multiplats across the board.

What about nintendo? :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

cycycychris said:
Today is 'Target Day' or what ever stupid shit there marketing came up with. That means every product(at least most) are 10% off today and today only. So thats why its that price at target since thats the 10% off retail price. Sites like Amazon typically price match other sites, so thats why they are piggy backing off this and have that same low price. So no, they are not. It'll go back up tommorow. This is a unneeded doom thread.

Zangeif spinning piledriver of truth. Thread is KO'd.

Captain_Yuri said:
cycycychris said:

Sometimes, we do need a like button

Or we can do this: +1

Proud to be a Californian.

As I've mentioned before, MS are trying to drive the console business into the ground. They're trying to create an unsustainable market in the hope of dragging every other console manufacturer down with them.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
As I've mentioned before, MS are trying to drive the console business into the ground. They're trying to create an unsustainable market in the hope of dragging every other console manufacturer down with them.

You could try reading other people's responses in the thread.  It's a one day sale,  no reason to sputter around,  spouting FUD. 

Dear god, the idiocy and inability to read the English language in this thread is absolutely astounding.

There's about 20 responses here saying this was a one-day sale by Target that applies to ANY item you want to buy on their entire website and Amazon just copycatted the sale for one day like they always do.

Yet, of course, there's equally just as many posts saying "Xbox is garbage and no one wants to buy their systems so they have these sales."

Absolutely incredible. I really wish little kids who post on the internet would come back in a few years and look at the asinine trash they post online. I'd imagine the suicide rate of planet Earth would go up quite a bit overnight.

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

IDOLxISxDEAD said:
Dear god, the idiocy and inability to read the English language in this thread is absolutely astounding.

There are about 20 responses here saying this was a one day sale by Target that applies to ANY item you want to buy on their entire website and Amazon just copycatted the sale for one day like they always do.

Yet, of course, there are equally just as many posts saying "Xbox is garbage and no one wants to buy their systems so they have these sales."

Absolutely incredible. I really wish little kids who post on the internet would come back in a few years and look at the asinine trash they post online. I'd imagine the suicide rate of planet Earth would go up quite a bit overnight.

Fixed your post for grammatical problems. Thank me later, babe.

SkepticallyMinded said:
IDOLxISxDEAD said:

There are about 20 responses here saying this was a one day sale by Target that applies to ANY item you want to buy on their entire website and Amazon just copycatted the sale for one day like they always do.

Yet, of course, there are equally just as many posts saying "Xbox is garbage and no one wants to buy their systems so they have these sales."

Fixed your post for grammatical problems. Thank me later, babe.

He/she was angry when he wrote the message. I forgive him.

Soundwave said:

That's a good price, I'd consider it just for 4K Blu-Rays. 

But it doesn't support Atmos. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames