By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Suicide Squad had very few redeemable qualities

Wow, what a mess of a movie. It might be one of the worst movies of this year. More than my usual apathy for most superhero movies (other than BvS), this movie was actually bad. The editing and sound track/editing was atrocious - jumped all over the place. On top of that - was there a need to change the characters? Making Joker be in love with Harley Quinn? Deadshot being a good guy. Harley Quinn being a character with empathy. All of them suddenly being friends and feeling like a family. Man, that movie was straight up nonsense.

Around the Network

Wow, I will be honest, I did not expect that from you.

Yup, it was pretty bad, not horribly boring, but bad.

Dude, you're way too late to the party. The hating on the movie meta is already over and we're almost at the end of the hating on people who hate the movie meta. Just join the indifference meta that'll start next week.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Acevil said:
Wow, I will be honest, I did not expect that from you.

Well, some of us, me included, actually believe that BvS is a good movie (not really) with baffling reviews that we had to defend it. We are not fanboys

As for suicide squad, I've not watched, I don't intend to.

Around the Network

The entire DC movie universe can go chase itself.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I hate it when movies do their own thing, and just remake characters from comics & books.
Or the storyline is vastly differnt from the books.

CaptainExplosion said:
It's Zack Snyder's fault. He's the worst thing to happen to DC Comics since Frank Miller.

Yeah, it looks like DC went with the wrong team. They should have called Disney like Marvel.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

CaptainExplosion said:
It's Zack Snyder's fault. He's the worst thing to happen to DC Comics since Frank Miller.

I don't see how it's fault that Ayer is a hack or that the studio rushed this movie. But they need to get people who are fan of the universe. Just watched Flashpoint Paradox again yesterday - just make that into a movie.

I vote for a reboot on the entire DC movie line :P