By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What is your favorite Sony generation?

The best generation for Sony was generation 4.

:P

Around the Network

PS1 was the best, PS2 got really stale, and the only reason to pick up a PS3 would be for MGS4, it just seems like the same song and dance 3 generations in a row just each gen it had more bells and whistles each time and the same tired gameplay to me. I mean controlling of a PS1 racing game feels the same as controlling a PS3 racing game the thrill was in the PS1 days when it was a new experience.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

PS2, and I guess those post we made will still show up, lol.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

PS..... 1.

PS1 had Tactics Ogre finally translated over... and a few other games i'd put as better then the best of the PS2 games. (Most of which are SNES ports, but that still counts.)

Take away the SNES ports and i'd go PS2 though.

PSone. It had Crash Bandicoot, Driver back when it was good, Original Gran Turismo Games. and much more.

Around the Network

PS2 - It had GTA and Knight Rider

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

The ps2.