By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Million Sellers 11, 12, and 13 upcoming

PooperScooper said:
Can we keep this thread for all three of them so we dont get a million "OMG the next million seller is now blah" threads
 +1, I could understand the reasoning for doing it for every million seller before because people kept saying "PS3 has no games" and "PS3 games don't sell" and "PS3 third party games don't sell", but enough is enough.  On topic, great news, but Need for Speed Carbon should either be a million seller already or very close to it, the Euro numbers are outdated. Oblivion should be getting there as well with updated Euro numbes, I hope ioi does update those numbers sometime. 

Around the Network
leo-j said:
GTA 4 is going to be 13, then heavenly sword will be 14, there's another game we are forgetting.
 MGS 4 will be a million seller before June 20th. 

FilaBrasileiro said:
PooperScooper said:
Can we keep this thread for all three of them so we dont get a million "OMG the next million seller is now blah" threads
+1, I could understand the reasoning for doing it for every million seller before because people kept saying "PS3 has no games" and "PS3 games don't sell" and "PS3 third party games don't sell", but enough is enough. On topic, great news, but Need for Speed Carbon should either be a million seller already or very close to it, the Euro numbers are outdated. Oblivion should be getting there as well with updated Euro numbes, I hope ioi does update those numbers sometime.

European numbers may be a tad undertracked, but I still wouldn't bet on a million.

Aj_habfan said:
Gran Turismo will make it first most likely.

Heavenly Sword last.

I agree with that!

Gran turismo should get it in one week, while it may take HS a month!

PooperScooper said:
Coolest guy add GTA4 to your list. That will probablly reach 1mil before HS.

wow, how did I forget that douzy? lol

i edited the opening to add GTA4

Around the Network

PS3 is definitely improving at both hardware and software. Its doing fantastic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MontanaHatchet said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
PooperScooper said:
+1, I could understand the reasoning for doing it for every million seller before because people kept saying "PS3 has no games" and "PS3 games don't sell" and "PS3 third party games don't sell", but enough is enough. On topic, great news, but Need for Speed Carbon should either be a million seller already or very close to it, the Euro numbers are outdated. Oblivion should be getting there as well with updated Euro numbes, I hope ioi does update those numbers sometime.

European numbers may be a tad undertracked, but I still wouldn't bet on a million.

Well if Carbon sold as much in Euro as it did in the US (and racing games always sell better in Europe than in the US), then that would mean that Carbon would be at .97 mil right now. Oblivion should be around maybe .8-.9 It's easy to know the outdated numbers, they have no weekly sales data.

Yeah! R&C is so close! I love that game. =)
Great to see HS up there too, thats another one of my favorite games.

GT5P will be a million seller on day 1.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Isn't Haze supposed to be big as well?