By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 EU Sales ADJUSTED...Now Ps3>100K This Week!!

As we can see EU sales for Ps3 were adjusted

It now OUTSOLD Xbox 360 by 20K in EU & in UK they were equal, so the main adjustment was done for UK

Originally I felt in the wake of GT 5 Prologue release Ps3 hardware would be below 100K...Now after this I feel PS3 hardware could be upto 150K + in EU THIS week.

What are YOUR thoughts on the COMING Weeks Ps3 Hardware?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Yeah I already saw it =).

Thats what I expect 150k for OTHERS next week, wouldnt be too suprised if it hits 200k either.

This is amazing as well.

mM

@leo-j

n yesterday I called your 90K minimum prediction optimistic.....LOL

great

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

"i expect 1mil for the ps3"

My prediction is going to come true, the PS3 will outsell the wii in OTHERS when the numbers are in next week.

mM

Uh oh, does this mean we're going to see a flood of "the PS3 is in a diffrent market!!11" and "u ppl talking about hi ps3 sales neglect asub $99 wii!111" thread in the near future?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

@claude

talk about changing subjects..

ClaudeLv250 said:
Uh oh, does this mean we're going to see a flood of "the PS3 is in a diffrent market!!11" and "u ppl talking about hi ps3 sales neglect asub $99 wii!111" thread in the near future?

get lost claude, quit your trolling

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453