By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Driveclub Digital Foundry Hands On

Versus_Evil said:

If I win the Euro millions I'll buy every copy of LoD I can find and bury them in a Mexico landfill along with BraLoD.

This LoD thing with Pervy Sensei needs it's own thread lol

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
Versus_Evil said:

If I win the Euro millions I'll buy every copy of LoD I can find and bury them in a Mexico landfill along with BraLoD.

This LoD thing with Pervy Sensei needs it's own thread lol

It needs to happen!

Anyone who played regular DriveClub will not be surprised by this, the feeling of speed it provides, even on a TV at 30 FPS is just amazing, you feel the weight of the car you are drivingand it comes pretty close to making you feel the G force somehow... impressiove! I can't wait to try this in VR (and would love Sony to bring Wipeout VP out).... I've been shipping around for logitech wheels now :-/ this is gonna be expensive (Neo + VR + wheel + Driveclub VR... ouch).

bah... I make good money it's not going to be a problem

I like how Sony is throwing their weight behind Driveclub....after they killed Evolution Studios

KennyGomes said:

Driveclub VR just made me a whole lot better at racing games

http://www.gamesradar.com/driveclub-vr-just-made-me-a-whole-lot-better-at-racing-games-and-i-barely-had-to-try/

KennyGomes!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
I like how Sony is throwing their weight behind Driveclub....after they killed Evolution Studios

I can get behind this idea. It reminds me of when I bought season 1 of Terminator: TSCC on blu-ray a few days after the show was canceled.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."