By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Italian Bishop Likens Pokémon GO To Nazism, Claims It Turns Players Into "Walking Dead"

I forget, which side was the Roman Church on? Or were they neutral. I cannot remember. 

I only ask, because if they were against it, they would know that the nazi party was awful and comparing it to Pokemon is just beyond redicolous. 

Around the Network

Comparing everything you don't like to Nazism undermines how brutal Nazism actually was.

He is probably right tho, religious people are known for being great at judging others.

Bishop's just mad because he's still using a land line.

My favourite is people who blame Nintendo and Pokemon go for people being idiots while using it, but the same people blame the people using a gun and not the maker when there is a mass shooting. Logic? 

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Bishop's just mad because he's still using a land line.

I bet his internet provider threw it in for free though when he complained of the price ;) 

Ka-pi96 said:
Well at least Pokemon doesn't rape little kids...

Or move diagonally. 

Kids these days with their phones and video games...

I could open a jokes subreddit talking about stupid claims made by bishops/priests in my country, they say extremely dumb stuff at times (who am I kidding ? They make me regret of recieving baptism as a kid)

Nintendo must be loving the free publicity.