By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Doug Bowser Rises Up The Ranks At Nintendo Of America

Tagged games:

Now make a Paper Bowser happen.
I loved playing as bowser in Bowser inside story

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Cloudman said:

Nintendo is doomed T_T ...and not in the way people thought either xD

I honestly don't know which scenario would be better for Nintendo..

Well, it would be funnier if it was taken over by Bowser xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
AZWification said:

Bowser would finally punish Miyamoto for making him mute in Sticker Star!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Cloudman said:
AZWification said:

Frankly, if Reggie ever stepped down, I can think of no better person to take over... even if he never says anything at all, have Mr. Bowser as head of NoA, nebulous in terms of actual authority of a position as it has been these past several years, would be great for America and Nintendo as a whole.

Edit: Unless he proved to be evil and ran it into the ground... but the first week or so the memes would be smashing showing Bowser finally winning something!

vkaraujo said:

I loved playing Bowser in Super Mario RPG.  Perhaps I should purchase Bowser's Inside Story.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Cloudman said:

One must never speak of the game again.  I loved Super Paper Mario but I just can't torture myself enough to finish Sticker Star.

sethnintendo said:
AZWification said:

One must never speak of the game again.  I loved Super Paper Mario but I just can't torture myself enough to finish Sticker Star.

I'm sorry, sir! I will promise I will never mention that game ever again!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

sethnintendo said:
vkaraujo said:

I loved playing Bowser in Super Mario RPG.  Perhaps I should purchase Bowser's Inside Story.

Do it, it's my favorite Mario & Luigi game. And the Bowser part is excellent.

NoirSon said:
Cloudman said:

Frankly, if Reggie ever stepped down, I can think of no better person to take over... even if he never says anything at all, have Mr. Bowser as head of NoA, nebulous in terms of actual authority of a position as it has been these past several years, would be great for America and Nintendo as a whole.

Edit: Unless he proved to be evil and ran it into the ground... but the first week or so the memes would be smashing showing Bowser finally winning something!

Either way, it would be comically great xD The memes are strong among the Ninten fans...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

AZWification said:
sethnintendo said:

I'm sorry, sir! I will promise I will never mention that game ever again!

I think if they dropped the sticker concept and kept it more like the previous versions it would have been received better.  I didn't like the one use stickers but I understand them wanting to mess around with the formula.  They were afraid of it getting stale I suppose but the route they went was worse than just letting it go stale.  I'll give the game another chance here soon.  Who knows perhaps I'll grow to like the game?  Probably not though.