By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: New GT Sport Pics From Gamescom

Normchacho said:
Does anyone else feel like we should have more information in this game considering it comes out in November?

What more do we need to know, there is a campaign there are challenges and the game is main feature is driving and collecting cars.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Does anyone else feel like we should have more information in this game considering it comes out in November?

We know what GT games have, this one just has more focus on the online, but it still has career and license tests and a lot less cars than GT6. Its more about the racing motorsport than previous GT games.

Mummelmann said:
GT games always look good, how about they fix the SFX this time around? I'm not a huge fan of neither tractors nor lawnmowers so I'd appreciate if Polpyphony would put more hours into the sound department.
And, yes; I'm a huge GT fan since 1998. Which is, incidentally, the same year I started waiting for proper engine noises in the series...

This is me as well

Well, almost. I didn't notice the bad engine sounds before GT5 but nowadays it's my only gripe with the series.

In May 2015 Polyphony snagged Forza audio lead so maybe GTS will have better sounds.