By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton is the real Sociopath, not Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ojeiby_l7E

watch this video

truth be told shes scarry as f**k, unlike Trump she really has blood on her hand. Espacially in Lybia lets be honest here, shes unstable and unfit for anything every Real Doctor can see that, she probably even takes drugs whichs very common if you work in Washington DC for so long.

Trump has a big mouth but he doesnt act weird and he didnt do anything bad and questionable things in his life, Hillary Clinton not so much.

So i dont get why people think shes a better fit to be president?

Around the Network

So Hillary Clinton has actual political experience and Donald Trump doesn't.

I agree, that woman has blood in her eyes, I think she is a stone cold warmonger that has no problem whatsoever in lying. Not the kind of person I would like to see ruling the most powerful army, navy and air force, also nuclear arsenal, of the whole world.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

In one way i hope trump gets elected.. just so you can see how f*cking stupid USA has become.
but then i stop wanting it, cause the idiot would get access to your military, THAT is scary

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Hillary has shown she is pro-war, pro-corporist and has played politics for decades to become the most powerful person on earth.

But in no way is she comparable to or even worse than the trainwreck that is Trump (pro torture, pro war crime, pro nuclear weapon use, anti freedom of press, pro segregation, ..)

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Ruler said:

1. she probably even takes drugs whichs very common if you work in Washington DC for so long.

2. Trump has a big mouth but he doesnt act weird

I'm not saying Clinton is not a psychopath but I don't follow you at all with these 2 points.

I'm not sure if that is Trump's alt-account.. he makes random shit up just like him.. :D

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Doesn't matter at this point. Trump is opening his mouth and he loses more people. Russia couldn't help him. China couldn't save him. Now gun toting 2nd amendment people won't be able to save him. Really the only way he wins is if something happens to hillary. Oddly enough even if something did happen to her I don't think he'd win.

False equivalency as per usual. Republicans know their candidate is a grade A moron that even half of them don't really want to vote for, so they try to say "B ... bu ... but Hilary!".

Hilary Clinton in reality would basically be another Obama or Bill Clinton term. Which may not be perfect, but at least the country wouldn't end in shambles.

People of his own party are lining up to say Trump is grossly unqualified to be commander in chief. 

Lol she said bullfeathers. Hillary should address this and tell us whats happening to her.

Clinton is a dangerous career politician. She's a snake. Trump is just an idiot.