By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No mans sky, Overwatch or Doom? Which should I buy?

No mans sky. 60 euro. 20 35.71%

Overwatch. 70 euro. 9 16.07%

Doom. 35 euro. 19 33.93%

Borderland and destiny on and off. Free. 1 1.79%

Other... 7 12.50%

Total:56

i cant speak about the others since i havent played them. but DOOM is fantastic. i really love it.

Around the Network

If you are gonna get overwatch, get it on pc since its only 40 there. Personally I love the game and it has free dlc for life on all versions so I recommend it.

Doom is fun and its cheap so its also a good choice. NMS is looking a bit odd atm due to the latest patch with the color changes and the controversy but if you like what you have seen so far, buy it.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ruler said:
John2290 said:

Why?

well its 70€ and a MP game only, its Overrated and a  bad bussines practice imo 

You sure forget to mention the free dlc for life everytime you talk about Overwatch and its business practices...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Doom if you deem overwatch to expensive at this point.
No man's sky is horribly boring and overpriced at the moment imo. I'm suffering buyers remorse lol

DOOM

Around the Network

Get Overwatch, it's cheaper on PC to begin with and it;s really quite a fun romp.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

CaptainExplosion said:
Ruler said:

well its 70€ and a MP game only, its Overrated and a  bad bussines practice imo 

True. It's basically pushing single player gamers under a bus.

Blizzard never intended to make Overwatch both SP and MP, it wa MP based from the start, a lot like TF2 and Planetside 2, not every game eneds to have SP injected into it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Overwatch is a lot of fun so I would get that. The fact that the price is still the same shows that's it's selling well.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

3 pretty different games. Which do you want most?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

All 3 look good and interest me. But no man's sky is the only one I'm likely to buy and probably be on sale for under $40.

But if doom or Overwatch become free on ps plus in a few years I'll gladly play them.