Forums - Gaming Discussion - No mans sky, Overwatch or Doom? Which should I buy?

No mans sky. 60 euro. 20 35.71%

Overwatch. 70 euro. 9 16.07%

Doom. 35 euro. 19 33.93%

Borderland and destiny on and off. Free. 1 1.79%

Other... 7 12.50%

Total:56

All 3 games are good but I would choose Doom for now.
I am pretty sure that Overwatch and No Man's Sky will receive price dropes in 2 months like Doom. Then you can buy them too. But for now Doom seems like the best choice imo.

Around the Network

Doom is the best option right now. I'm still iffy on No Man's Sky, and haven't even tried Overwatch myself, just going by people's reactions to it.

John2290 said:
Ruler said:
just dont get overwatch

Why?

well its 70€ and a MP game only, its Overrated and a  bad bussines practice imo 

I'd choose No Man's Sky because of the selection I feel you'll get a very fresh new experience and many hours of gameplay.

i cant speak about the others since i havent played them. but DOOM is fantastic. i really love it.

Around the Network

If you are gonna get overwatch, get it on pc since its only 40 there. Personally I love the game and it has free dlc for life on all versions so I recommend it.

Doom is fun and its cheap so its also a good choice. NMS is looking a bit odd atm due to the latest patch with the color changes and the controversy but if you like what you have seen so far, buy it.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Ruler said:
John2290 said:

Why?

You sure forget to mention the free dlc for life everytime you talk about Overwatch and its business practices...

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Ruler said:
John2290 said:

Why?

True. It's basically pushing single player gamers under a bus.

Doom if you deem overwatch to expensive at this point.
No man's sky is horribly boring and overpriced at the moment imo. I'm suffering buyers remorse lol

DOOM