Forums - Gaming Discussion - [RUMOR]PS VITA TRINITY announce at Playstation Meeting

aLkaLiNE said:

This isn't for an upgraded vita, sorry guys, there's nothing in the OP to substantiate that. This is a new module for NEO that kicks up its wifi card from 2.4ghz to 5.0ghz (which really, is a big upgrade as the current wifi card for ps4 BLOWS).

I imagine this, plus better PSN throughout (download/upload speeds) and a higher number of apps we can multitask are all coming to NEO.

Read one post above yours.

Around the Network
freebs2 said:
And suddenly the handheld market is not dead anymore...

Basically. This is as pointless as Nintendo releasing a revision of the Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Roketan said:
aLkaLiNE said:

This isn't for an upgraded vita, sorry guys, there's nothing in the OP to substantiate that. This is a new module for NEO that kicks up its wifi card from 2.4ghz to 5.0ghz (which really, is a big upgrade as the current wifi card for ps4 BLOWS).

I imagine this, plus better PSN throughout (download/upload speeds) and a higher number of apps we can multitask are all coming to NEO.

I'm not sifting through 17 pages to find speculation about how this isn't for the NEO d: I only searched the last two pages instead and found nothing relevent. And by perpetuating this rumour youre only going to hurt Sony by disappointing vita fans when they realize that a new handheld isn't coming right now.

aLkaLiNE said:
Roketan said:

I'm not sifting through 17 pages to find speculation about how this isn't for the NEO d: I only searched the last two pages instead and found nothing relevent. And by perpetuating this rumour youre only going to hurt Sony by disappointing vita fans when they realize that a new handheld isn't coming right now.

You don't have a problem by reading the first 3 pages of that thread and post here lies but you have problem to check the last pages to see what this is all about?

kay bye

Roketan said:
aLkaLiNE said:

You don't have a problem by reading the first 3 pages of that thread and post here lies but you have problem to check the last pages to see what this is all about?

kay bye

I'll bet you one month avatar control kerotan.

Around the Network

Having been away from the forums for a while I've genuinely forgotten the vita exists. You don't even see product on the shelves in a large number of places. Its non existent outside of hardcore game community's. I just don't see sony wasting their time.

sabastian said:
NEW VITA ??!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss.

Best Handheld ever IMO. Cant wait for the Vita 2.

You're going to be waiting a long, long time, and I say this as a huge vita fan with over 40 Vita games, and a PS TV.

I'll be shocked if Sony puts out a Vita 2. It's pretty obvious there's very little market for it.

Where is the Trinity name coming from? Unless I'm overlooking it none of the documents mention it, so it looks like the Trinity name is coming out of NeoGAF OP's ass.

Why would they release a new Vita when they don't even make games for it?

People making assumptions and blowing them out of proportion ,,,, gosh didn't see that coming again -_-

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909