By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [RUMOR]PS VITA TRINITY announce at Playstation Meeting

bunchanumbers said:
Serious question. Do we really want this? After the way they abandoned Vita?

The market abandoned the Vita, not Sony.

So the question would be: Do you all seriously think Sony is going to bring another handheld? This shortly after the Vita failed to find a market and even the 3DS had a hard time? Seriously? I mean... 

Now that they have a tight grip on the console market and making themselves a name in the VR sector? And Nintendo charging with a potentially potent new handheld hybrid? Srsly?

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
bunchanumbers said:
Serious question. Do we really want this? After the way they abandoned Vita?

So the question would be: Do you all seriously think Sony is going to bring another handheld? This shortly after the Vita failed to find a market and even the 3DS had a hard time? Seriously? I mean... 

Why not?  Are you saying that Sony can't rebound from failure? All they have to do is correct the mistakes with the vita and like the same rationale that people use for Nintendo current state, Sony's handheld business can only go up from here.

Train wreck said:
Zoombael said:

Why not?  Are you saying that Sony can't rebound from failure? All they have to do is correct the mistakes with the vita and like the same rationale that people use for Nintendo current state, Sony's handheld business can only go up from here.

Sir, are you twisting my words?

And suddenly the handheld market is not dead anymore...

twintail said:
XanderXT said:
Trinity? Looks like Sony wants to make the Matrix films a reality!

its just what the Neogaf OP called it.

I think i know where he got it from.

http://wololo.net/2016/04/19/morpheus-neo-whos-gonna-be-trinity/

Around the Network

I predict an incredible success for Sony. 60M+ and the revival of the handheld console market.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Yeah... It won't happen.

Gaf is just trolling everyone and most here are falling for it. It's just the certification of 2 Wi-fi modules. One for the Neo, maybe the other for a PS4 Slim or simply a 5.0Ghz module for a slight revision of the current SKU.

If it's a new Vita model, and its cheap and Sony re-launches the system with new, good games, then I'll buy it.

Holy shite this could be big.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3