By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I heard from our mysterious Vander tonight. He will try to play this week.

Around the Network

Welcome to the league dbot.

That was a good game hanafuda. My teammates were dumb. It seems like they had fun team killing each other. There was one guy in the middle base running people over with the jeep over and over again. A team mate knifed me while I was sending you a message. That grenade throw was a LUCKY SHOT.

Mirson said:
Welcome to the league dbot.

That was a good game hanafuda. My teammates were dumb. It seems like they had fun team killing each other. There was one guy in the middle base running people over with the jeep over and over again. A team mate knifed me while I was sending you a message. That grenade throw was a LUCKY SHOT.

I couldnt believe that grenade! One grenade out of nowhere at a moving jeep. as i had the flag i wasnt exactly hanging around either. Still, well done. what made it worse was that prior to that i died in the exact same place with the flag and in a jeep as some idiot on my team just blew me away with a tank...

PSN - hanafuda

Its gonna be a quiet one this week by the look of it.

Don't not discount all your unhatched eggs before they don't hatch, mister negativity. ;) (Dawve) Worst to worst, I'll make it an open server.

Around the Network

Where is wenlan anyway he has usually posted by now.

here here
i will be there as usual

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Had to take off early...good fun as always, see ya in 2 weeks

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

I was late but i was there :)

At first i was failing so hard, but started to get better on that broken mirror collection, then i saw i got some nice skills with the jetpack. Oh i love that jetpack

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Good games guys and thanks for hosting dogs. Some hard fought games out there.

Cheers for the lift back with the flag finalsquall. It was funny as hell mirson when I kept standing on your tank turret. :)