By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

great games everyone.  Thanks for hosting dogs.

man those jetpacks are hard to kill with the warhawk or tank.

it was only my second time playing with the jetpacks and was wondering what it was that people were doing to dodge the rockets aside from landing. was it just double tap the r2 speedboost or something?

Around the Network

Yeah double tap R2 for a speed boost.

Sorry to folks on my team I was sucking out there bad.

thanks.

oh and sorry to everyone I team killed. I have an itchy trigger finger

Those were some fun games. Thanks for hosting dogs.

The first collection match was a blast. Someone named loudog or something was really really good. It was pretty funny when 3 different Warhawks were on me when I had all the cores. Congrats on getting that trophy dog.

@hanafuda, I saw one of your teammates last night had like -30 points, so I knew he killed the flag carrier, but didn't know it was you who got killed.

dawve24 said:
Good games guys and thanks for hosting dogs. Some hard fought games out there.

Cheers for the lift back with the flag finalsquall. It was funny as hell mirson when I kept standing on your tank turret. :)

Oh yeah, I kept driving the tank back and forth, and you never fell off. Then I decided to drive the tank to the cliff to kill us both, but you got trampled on the way.

Around the Network

Sod louddog any1 who constantly wastes Tow missles on killing lone troopers well back from the fighting just to get easy kills is a d**k in my opinion.

Great games. Thanks for playing. Many of the games were really tight and intense.

It was LouDog3 ( I assume a play on CNN's LouDobbs). He was a tough cookie to crack. The random people that joined up were quite good and mostly enjoyable.

Hopefully, when my new Internet plan kicks in next week, I'll have the ability to host 16. :) Of course, I'll have to have that server be open too.

Vgchartz was offline right before the game, so I could not post that the game was going to be launching soon, I'd say that might have cost us a couple of players. EDIT So has SoCom and Digeae. ;)

@han You should come play with Hanzo and I... we usally play small games to work on our trophies, badges, metals and overall tactics :) Your more than welcome too.  Hanzo is an Aussie in Japan so the time zones is still good :)

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

^

Thanks. Will do.

PSN - hanafuda

Hanafuda I will stop sending you reminders if you want, but would still like to keep jumping into your games when possible if thats ok.