By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Yeah ameratsu I've seen too many hawks go up because of dogs tanks. I'll stick to shooting his tank with mine from as far away as possible.

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
Dogs Rule said:
yubitme said:
I will be playing this week. I will destroy you all or maybe just one of you. :)

If you plan on getting me with a Warhawk, make sure you don't hover too long in the process. ;) Boom!

If Dogs is in a tank, get a warhawk and a cluster bomb and launch it right over top of him so he can't shoot you. It's super effective! :)

I won't need a warhawk.  I will just stuff my knife down his tank barrel.  Plus I gots a big gun. :)

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Dogs is a beast in a tank. Shooting down Warhawks with a tank takes some serious skill, but dogs has it down. I expect 3 kills like that in a game.

oh, and welcome naznatips. the first few matches will be brutal but you'll learn the ropes quickly.

my best tip for a new player is to host a lan match and just drive/fly/walk around the levels to figure out where the guns/powerups/health are and to find shortcuts and hiding places. Get a good feel for using different guns and driving vehicles. Knowing where guns/vehicles are in your immediate vicinity is a huge asset.

Also looking around by yourself helps you locate where slow-spawning powerups are (like land mines and binoculars) that are frequently taken by other players.

good luck

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Yeah naz I agree with ameratsu but try and get a leaguer to go into a closed online game with you. Let them fly, drive, walk and give you a chance to get some real target practice.

Around the Network

Come on folks I know we still have a day before the game, but start confirming. It gives Dogs an idea if he should make the server public or private.

I'll be there, unless something comes up like last time.

Heard from makingmusic and madcom today, both should be playing on saturday.

Cant make this weekend but thanks for invite.

PSN - hanafuda

SlumsofOhio said:
Dogs is a beast in a tank. Shooting down Warhawks with a tank takes some serious skill, but dogs has it down. I expect 3 kills like that in a game.

I didn't know Dogs even knew how to shoot the cannon...I just thought he ran people over with it.....

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)