By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

sadly i can't make it this saturday, but will be next one, and probably * ( still waiting on new debit card ) will have vaporfield by then.

Around the Network

I wish I wasn't so busy on the weekends sometimes xD I miss playing with you guys :( I dream about it still, being shot down by Dog's in a damn tank, getting a tow missile all to my own for picking up a grenade... aiming for Skip whenever he takes a flag :P *wipes tear* I miss you guys ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Just make it back when you can chrono. We miss you to mate.

alucardremixed has a warhawk help thread up on the sony discussions page. Have a look folks and see if you can help.

Hey sup guys, i can make it to this weeks game, 4 pm eastern? I'll look in this thread beforehand to see if there's any changes, sign me up lol

Around the Network

Thanks for the invite as usual but the time zone differences are too tough for me. It takes a lot to make me get out of bed before 9am on a Sunday.

Have a great game though.

PSN - hanafuda

alright I just bought broken mirror, I can't wait to try out that new map

edit: how do you use the APCs speed boost? nm it's the same as a warhawk

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Good to hear Ameratsu. We'll have much less people being forced to leave for lack of maps this week.

About 10 minutes to game time, In-game message Bowties if you have anything to say to the host.

server: vgchartz1
password: league

ameratsu said:

alright I just bought broken mirror, I can't wait to try out that new map

edit: how do you use the APCs speed boost?

Dble tap R2 and hold to charge, then let go for the boost

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

good games

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka