By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

man im getting murdered out there

Around the Network

I was struggling, called it quits, now but that was a good game till I got disconnected. I was worried cause I had emptied about thirty missiles into a stationary tank, and it did not appear to be taking any damage

hahaha, yeah. i had the same problem. i thought Dawve had an invincible tank and liked driving in circles. was a really good couple of games, tough though. Who was Badgerfan? he kicked my arse... royally. i'm talking Triple H landing a smackdown on Kai and Tai! maybe.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I so suck at this game but its fun. Canada99 is so kicking my butt.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

its all about the practice! you'll be a bad ass motherfucker before the end of the week. just don't let Canadia99 kill you too much!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Around the Network

Who the hell is badgerfan? Hes kicking my ass, the only way to kill him is to pollute the map with mines, I mean seriously fuckin hell hes good.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

badgerfan and canadia kicking my arse.

Me, im badgerfan.

don't know, his names not on Dogs Rule's list...

outsider! maybe he's an undercover agent from NPD letting off some steam by pwning VGC members!

Linux Ubuntu user

ok, maybe not then.

Linux Ubuntu user