By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next HD remakes for Nintendo?

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I just came here to laugh at the statement that the Wii U will get more games.

Who said Wii will get more games?

Here's an idea...
Since Fire Emblem is bigger than it's ever been globally right now...
How about a Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn dual release???
I can't imagine it would be horribly complicated, and I doubt it would have to sell immensely to be profitable...
And given the prices vendors on Amazon expect people to pay, I think there's a demand...

Have a nice day...

I'm actually disappointed sunshine never got a motion control remake. really like that game all the way up till the end.

RolStoppable said:
Miyamotoo said:

Who said Wii will get more games?

The OP predicted 1-2 HD remakes for the Wii U. It's in the very first sentence.

I somehow missed that. :)

Offcourse Wii U is nothing getting any more from Nintendo that isnt unauced already.

Around the Network
TorterraBoy said:

Mario and Luigi Dream Team

In all honesty, I liked Bowser's Inside story more.

Regardless, they're all up to date. It's not like any of the games look horrible(except for the first game, which looks meh)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Ganoncrotch said:
Donkey Kong JR Maths

Really it has been far too long since children learned something playing games and I feel that a 1080p edutainment game would fill a gap in the market!

That's actually amazing. Nintendo can advertise to places like Nick Jr or something. Parents will realize that's it's Nintendo, and that kids like games. it can easily sell well on the app store, especially with 99 cent DLC that adds extra themes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

F-Zero GX of course.
Wave Race Blue Storm with better steering controls.
Custom Robo please.

If they can get the rights, Baten Kaitos, and Origins please.

Or a new entry in one of those franchises would also be great.

Q/微信158167775办理国外大学毕业证成绩单和教育部学历学位认证★诚招代理★
洲际教育留学服务中心面向世界各国留学生提供以下服务:
真实教育部学历学位认证,教育部留学服务中心永久存档可查。
毕业证、成绩单等全套材料,从防伪到印刷,从水印到钢印烫金,与学校100%相同。
办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请货后付款,不成功不收费!!!)
可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆教育部认证2个月。

Q/微信158167775办理国外大学毕业证成绩单和教育部学历学位认证★诚招代理★
洲际教育留学服务中心面向世界各国留学生提供以下服务:
真实教育部学历学位认证,教育部留学服务中心永久存档可查。
毕业证、成绩单等全套材料,从防伪到印刷,从水印到钢印烫金,与学校100%相同。
办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请货后付款,不成功不收费!!!)
可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆教育部认证2个月。