By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More New Pokemon and Alola Forms! Evil Team: Team Skull!

View on YouTube

Arghablargles! Another water type that isn't a dolphin! I'm starting to get really worried here!

Ahem, anyway! I love the idea of a Sandcastle Pokemon, but I'm not a fan of their excecution here, the design just isn't awesome enough for what it could be imo. Despite not being the dolphin I wanted, I like the idea of a fish pokemon that summons a school of fish to merge into a giant fish with. As for the Alola forms, fire twirler Marowak makes a lot of sense, and Meowth is... still whatever. :L

I was really hoping we wouldn't have an evil team this time much like how we don't have gyms, but alas they aren't completely changing the formula. Not much to say about this team for now other than it looks evil.

Lastly, yep this confirms that Alola Dex leak to be fake, a very well made fake!

Around the Network

What a letdown from Marowak... where are the flames ??? why isn't the skull on fire ? or at least the tail ?where is the RED ? Meowth is just trash, a Liepard rip-off that will likely have a worse ability...
The Sand castle is really cool, but the typing is bad, sad since I could have added him to the team. The fish is awful but I'm interested in the whole transformation thing, I hope it's something that happens in battle similarly to Meloetta's transformation

ok... nothing too cool except Marowak

dark Meowth is uninspired :/

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Damn, that Meowth is pretty mellow. The firey Marowak is cool as well.

As for the sandcastle pokemon, I thought it looked stupid, but now I actually really like it now. May have found a new gen 7 fav.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

So Marowak has a fire/ghost form..and was once a ghost in Gen 1...and was once depicted to have its skull being used as a helmet for Cubone.....Looks cool!

The Sandcastle Pokemon looks interesting and I like the school fish idea. Alola Meoth looks odd but I wonder why it's like that. Would be cool to know. Kinda like how Alola Exeggutor was inspired by the Dragon Fruit and its Pokedex descriptions talking about its neck growing in hot weather.

Around the Network

Provided I can catch them early on my team will just be Gen 1 Pokemon in Alola Form. Marowak looks awesome, Meowth was kinda meh. Still don't really care for many new Pokemon, maybe it will change after I've seen them all but this gen is feeling weak when it comes too new Pokemon.

I like the look of the Meowth, that Exeggutor though... fuck me it's awful, and a dragon too.

Still..... some of those crack me up lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I like the sandcastle pokemon and alola marowak, dark meowth is meh just like the regular form.

BasilZero said:
The more I hear about this - the more hyped I keep getting :)!

Though the "female meowth" seems like a weird idea - rather than that "form" - they should have made a different form for meowth with a different typing :(

The sandcastle pokemon looks cool!

Wut ? Alola Meowth is a new form with the Dark type...

Nice post. I love really low this information.

Best Regard,

Floret

Advertising Account Banned - Miguel