By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any collectors here?

I don't really collect things over long periods of time. I usually just have bouts of collecting that end up subsiding after a certain period. Started collecting Lego minifigures a few years back. Have Lego minifigures complete series 3 to 11, plus a box of 60 Simpsons minifigures (Simpsons series 1) , plus the entire Mannschaft serie. I've stopped because the newer series have lost their charm (plus because of money). I also have a few sets or promotional bags.

I also have a few collectible figures. Two Hot Toys (Tony Stark Workshop and Steve Rogers/Captain America two pack), two Dam Toys figures (78028 and 78025), and I've preordered the The Division Darkzone Agent figurine from VTS Toys. I think I'm going to stop there for right now...

Finally, I have a bunch of little collectible stuff related to gaming or other nerdy stuff. I have all 6 Mario Kart Trophies from Europe's Club Nintendo (I bought Club Nintendo points online. Must have spent about 200€ to get enough for all 6 trophies), Year Of Luigi coin, Club Nintendo Thank You Coin.

I also have some pokémon cards from my childhood. Right now, my bout of collecting is with Pokémon cards. Because of Toys 'R Us's Pokémon 20th Anniversary free promo cards, I've started collecting cards from XY Generations set, which is based on the original pokémon and not the newer ones. I'll be buying the Elite Trainer Generations Kit and that'll probably be it for Generations. Then I might try getting some cards from XY Evolutions, another 20th anniversary set that will retake the cards from the very first base set and re-release them. Maybe a display and the two Elite Trainer Kits. I'm going to stop after that. Can't believe nolstagia drew me back in...

Finally, I also collect erotic photography books. I have about 10.

Around the Network

I had an awesome collection of psx en ps2 jrpg's once... Hard times made me sell everything though.

Not collecting anything anymore, saving money for travelling. Collecting memories or something.

I collected the 2 limited editions from the witcher just to get the gwent cards, does that count ^_^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Oh, good night. Where do I start...? My original true hobby of collecting was comics from the late 1980s to the late 1990s. Currently, I only have a quarter of my original collection due to various of reasons of about a thousand comics now,

My core collecting habits now are video games. The intend is not so much of that rare and valuable title, but just simply the games I want to play, and there a plenty of them. I try to purchase limited edition of those that strike me the most. I also try to purchase action figures of figures of certain game franchise that have had an impact on me. Lately, I've been buying the Assassin's Creed line of Mega Bloks construction set, Hatsune Miku and friends statutes, a couple of Amiibo that strike me the most, Sony first party character figurines, etc.

I have almost the complete set of Doctor Who Character Building Construction sets.

I have a variety of Doctor and Walking Dead action figures.

I still have all of my comic card collections back during the early 1990s.

I have several fantasy/sci-fi board games I hold dear.

I used to collect and paint fantasy miniature.

I've recent gotten into the autograph collection kick. It's just a few, but I have like fifteen autographs from Doctor Who to Walking Dead to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Bruce Campbell.

And those are the ones just off of the top of my head.

I don't collect much anymore but through the 80's and 90's I collected Baseball, Football, and Hockey cards. I also collected comics. I still have it all but it has been years since I looked at anything but the comics. I haven't ever sold any of my video games so that collection stretches back to the days of the NES.

Around the Network

Mostly just video games, just passed 1100 games in my collection

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I collected comics for about 9 years. Have about 2000. I have a collection of hot wheels from my early childhood that just kind of happened. Not especially big. Have an Incredible Hulk van/truck that is worth about $100. Currently, I collect PS3, Vita, and PS4 games.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."