By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any collectors here?

I collect amiibo. :|

I regret it somewhat. XD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Everything game related really, have consoles from the Atari 800 all the way to PS4, Handhelds from the Gameboy through the Ngage up to the Vita hundreds going on thousands of games for all of them fill our house, biggest collection physically is probably my Gamecube which now has 240+ unique titles in it. Followed by the X360 which would clock in around the 150+ Physical games at least.

And skylanders o.o' dear lord, we must have at least 100 of the little buggers as well as stages, vehicles, traps and other little things.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Like others here I used to collect yu-gi-oh cards. I've tried to collect other stuff but I don't have enough money for everything I want .

Low78wagon said:

Avid video game collector. I have somewhere around 30 consoles. I'm not sure how many games. I love all and just about every console except my intellivision. The controllers suck soo bad. My favorite console brand is Sony with ps3 being my favorite to collect for. The Nes being second. I have many modded consoles but hardly ever burn games.

If I'm into something it's always all or nothing. I think it's some kind of ocd thing. I went from having one shotgun to 28 different Guns in less than three years.

I got into fishing a couple years ago then all the sudden I have a boat. I just sold that money sucker and kinda died off from fishing.

I guess I'm getting at I collect for whatever I'm ocd for at the time. Videogames are the only thing that I can't quit collecting though. I went on vacation last week and I didn't buy one single game. I was having withdrawls... lol. Bought three the day I got back. I got a problem lol.

Dude, you totally need to make a video and show us your collection :)

Seventizz said:
I collect for the Vectrex, Virtual Boy, Atari 2600/7800, original Xbox, and Nintendo Game & Watches.

I might start collecting for the WiiU next as some releases get such limited numbers, it's not uncommon for some titles to become sought after only months after release.

Ooh, what watches you have? I have a few myself :)

Around the Network

I collect stamps and especially comics (Franco-Belgians, not that superhero stuff).
I have all the issues of Suske and Wiske (or Spike and Suzy in english according to wikipedia). I also have all the issues of The Adventures of Tintin and Asterix. Then some other series where I don't own all of them and some special issues or first prints. I actually need to find some new place to store them all because the collection is pushing the 500 issues.

I do it because I'm dead inside

I started colectivo amiibo, but lost interest

Nintendo Network: xavi707

PSN: xavi0707

Fei-Hung said:
Low78wagon said:

Avid video game collector. I have somewhere around 30 consoles. I'm not sure how many games. I love all and just about every console except my intellivision. The controllers suck soo bad. My favorite console brand is Sony with ps3 being my favorite to collect for. The Nes being second. I have many modded consoles but hardly ever burn games.

If I'm into something it's always all or nothing. I think it's some kind of ocd thing. I went from having one shotgun to 28 different Guns in less than three years.

I got into fishing a couple years ago then all the sudden I have a boat. I just sold that money sucker and kinda died off from fishing.

I guess I'm getting at I collect for whatever I'm ocd for at the time. Videogames are the only thing that I can't quit collecting though. I went on vacation last week and I didn't buy one single game. I was having withdrawls... lol. Bought three the day I got back. I got a problem lol.

Dude, you totally need to make a video and show us your collection :)

Wouldn't be a bad idea but my collection is soo lame now. We had another boy so I lost my man cave. I used to have every console hooked up in one room. Now they are hooked up all across the house. I even have a ps3 and 360 for the back patio. If I get a bigger house in the next couple years I will for sure make me a badass man cave again.

Steel book blurays and movies in general

I am Iron Man

Nice to see all the collections from people.

Surprised no one mentioned Magic: The Gathering at all though. Maybe i'm wrong, but people told me it's still relevant in the card world

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.