By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Britney Spears announces her 9th Studio Album

Totally buying it! S2 Britney!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

Great, another overproduced autotune album with 2 good singles in the middle of a mountain of shit, I really don't know why people support this woman so much, her lack of talent is just too obvious and her albums are like injecting plastic into your veins, if wasn't because she work with some of the best producers in the world she would be nothing at all. And that's coming from a huge fan of her 2 first album back in the day, I have to give some merits to Blackout though, that album is pretty decent despite the plastic overdose.

You really enjoyed Baby One More TIme and Oops I Did It Again? Those are some of her albums I most dislike! Her best was In The Zone S2

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

That's great...... I kind of wish she would still dance like in her prime.... Or maybe u know release better music, but oh well. She's making a living..... Britney is great , but she is no queen of pop baby

mM
Kuksenkov said:
She doesn't look much like herself in that cover.

I'm not a Britney fan anymore (used to when I was 8 or 9 years old, moved on from her and pretty much everyone else that was around at the time), but I still find Work Bitch! hilarious to this day. The video is a mess, the lyrics are trying to be ''work if you want that money, bitch'' but are so cheesy. I remember it was supposed to bring her ''back to form'' with the stiff dancing, etc. But at least the "You better work bitch" can be used pretty much whenever you want.

Hopefully it'll do better than her last album, of course... Given that she does work for it, bitch.

OMG, and I love reading the meltdowns when people try to discredit pop music all the time. As if mainstream, commercial, girl/gay appealing music was supposed to be a display of someone's music theory skills. I guess Britney encourages that type of comments with how she hasn't sung live in ages.

Yea well that k goodness's for this bitch ;)https://youtu.be/NORhuFqVK-c

mM

Don't really follow her, but it's interesting to know she's still relevant and people buy her albums.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

She cant sing though?

I heard a voice recording of her from one of her concerts, where one of the tech guys at it, had recorded her voice from the line, she uses when she sings.

Her voice without the song playing in the background, is horrible.

Eksample (ive heard worse btw):

Not sure why anyone would want to support this.

Her "sound" is all made in a studio... she cant sing anymore.

my ears.

Someone help me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

PlayMatt said:
Totally buying it! S2 Britney!

Another Britney fan on vgc?! No way!

Btw that signature is too awesome for words. Can't think of another entertainer with her charisma.

PlayMatt said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Great, another overproduced autotune album with 2 good singles in the middle of a mountain of shit, I really don't know why people support this woman so much, her lack of talent is just too obvious and her albums are like injecting plastic into your veins, if wasn't because she work with some of the best producers in the world she would be nothing at all. And that's coming from a huge fan of her 2 first album back in the day, I have to give some merits to Blackout though, that album is pretty decent despite the plastic overdose.

You really enjoyed Baby One More TIme and Oops I Did It Again? Those are some of her albums I most dislike! Her best was In The Zone S2

I did, a lot, but I was like 9 years old, they are not good albums but they were so infectious, I still think Baby one more time is a fantastic pop song though.

In the Zone was a better album, no doubt, Toxic is her masterpice imo, I like Breathe on me, Touch of my hand and Everytime too. Actually I didn't remember I liked that many songs from that album.

Will she flash her pussy again? The only useful thing Paris Hilton ever made was to persuade her to do it.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Make Me video is now on vevo!

http://www.vevo.com/watch/britney-spears/Make-Me/USRV81600351

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.