5/5 82 53.25%

4/5 28 18.18%

3/5 11 7.14%

2/5 1 0.65%

1/5 3 1.95%

Haven´t seen it but I'm interested 25 16.23%

Haven´t seen it and I'm not interested 4 2.60%

Total:154

Oh, yes! It was fantastic! I can't remember the last time i saw a show with so much style and charm. The atmosphere was great, andvthe performances were outstanding - especially the girl who played Eleven. I was sad to see it end, but I'm sure it'll get a second season.

Around the Network

Awesome show. The 80s setting, soundtrack, acting, references to films and shows, cinematography... Best new show this year, that's for sure.

I'll give you one guess on what one of their collective main influences was.
You should know this.

It's okay. I would have liked to see more usage of the Upside Down. It's a cool concept but I would have like to see a bit more of it.

Loved EVERY second of it. I love the 80s feeling you get from the show overall, also thanks to the dark synth soundtrack.

The kids are playing soooo good too.

Around the Network

Absolutely loved it. The 80s vibe is strong in this one. Here's hoping for second season

theprof00 said:
I'll give you one guess on what one of their collective main influences was.
You should know this.

ET? 

Yeah, I loved it, I feel like it was made specifically for me

Absolutely amazing series! This is how you recapture the essence of what made movies like ET, Stand by me, Close encounters so great. It will be VERY interesting to see the theme of season two :).

I would like to criticise it if I may:
spoilers
- The town people (sheriff, kids) were acting like they knew very little about the research facility (even about its existence), which should not be the case given it's closeness to the town (about 1h walk in the woods?).
- 3 high schoolers fight the monster, hurt it and it runs into the school area where it fights a lots of armed troops and it has no problems in killing them?
Gave it a 4.