By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite peripheral based game?

Tagged games:

Lethal Enforcers for Sega CD was my favorite but I will always have a soft spot for Duck Hunt.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Easy, Sports Champions for Move. Table Tennis and Disc Golf are absolute killer. Can't wait to get my hands on a Rift to have that feeling again.

Same here.

Sorcery is a close 2nd/third.

The Ps2 Eye Toy game "AntiGrav" was super fun :P

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

V-r0cK said:

Onimusha 3 for PS2. (the original Wiimote before the Wii)  Of course it wasn't the best controller compared to how the Wii's been making their games, but at that time, to me, it was new and fresh on PS2 so I liked it for a while.

Whoa, never saw that before. That's pretty sweet :)

@OP: I guess Wii Motion Plus doesn't count? In that case, probably Guitar Hero III.

Yay, I love the duck hunt love in here! I thought for sure I'd stand alone with it.

Another one I enjoyed was the wii boxing. My wife enjoyed (a little too much I think) beating me up.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Cloudman said:
Dance Dance Revolution. I used to play it all the time.... and needed many dance pads, since I kept shredding them... T_T

You're doing it wrong

Those plastic pads are garbage

How much does that cost? Oh, and is that a baby?

.My favourite would have to be Guncon 2. Me and my dad loved playing Time Crisis 3 with one hand, feeling awesome all the way.

Cloudman said:
Dance Dance Revolution. I used to play it all the time.... and needed many dance pads, since I kept shredding them... T_T

Same here, I went through 4 of them. Held together by packing tape. I finished all the DDR games on ps2 and still get back to it in winter time for a bit of exercise to warm up. Although this year I got into just dance, yet it's way to easy to cut corners in that one.

Sport champions was great too. Table tennis was near perfect and gladiator duels were quite a work out as well.

The ps eye with Kung Fu Live was a great exercise tool as well. Endless challenges were fun.

Shaun white snowboarding on the balance board was fun, half-pipe chalenges also managed to got the sweat going.

To top them all I still use Wii Fit daily. With altered and enhanced exercises it has become part of my daily routine. Over 8 years of data now. I'm on the second Wii Balance board. First one started falling apart, cracks forming in many places.

Sports champions was most fun to play, I should really fire that up again.

Time Crisis + Guncon, fun fricking times. Also loved Elemental Gearbolt (also Guncon), but never actually managed to beat it.

SvennoJ said:
Cloudman said:

Same here, I went through 4 of them. Held together by packing tape. I finished all the DDR games on ps2 and still get back to it in winter time for a bit of exercise to warm up. Although this year I got into just dance, yet it's way to easy to cut corners in that one.

Sport champions was great too. Table tennis was near perfect and gladiator duels were quite a work out as well.

The ps eye with Kung Fu Live was a great exercise tool as well. Endless challenges were fun.

Shaun white snowboarding on the balance board was fun, half-pipe chalenges also managed to got the sweat going.

To top them all I still use Wii Fit daily. With altered and enhanced exercises it has become part of my daily routine. Over 8 years of data now. I'm on the second Wii Balance board. First one started falling apart, cracks forming in many places.

Sports champions was most fun to play, I should really fire that up again.

Yeeah, I used to get all the different PS2 games and once I got to heavy mode the dance pads wouldn't last too long.I think I stopped after Supernova 2 though. The newer ones weren't as good as DDR Max and Max 2, as I really liked the osts on those 2. Then... I got stepmania with a ton of songs, and that ended my time with DDR on consoles.

But dang, it's cool that you played other exercise games for your routine. Mine was just DDR and later I got into Pump It Up. I always wanted to get into Wii Fit, but wasn't sure if it actually helped with getting fit. So I passed on it. Now I feel like maybe I shouldn't have.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Drummania. Can't get controllers anymore though, nor the game.